WTB Klipsch Badges From Middle 70"s

DrFish96

Hi,

I just got a pair of 1974 Cornwall Decoraters and they are missing the badges. I think that it is the badge that came after the pie slice badge. It had the name Klipsch on it and had lines running from left to right on it. I would be interested in buying a pair of them if someone has them.

If you want to sell them, please send me a picture of them and a price.

DrFish06@aol.com

Thanks

Peter

The kind with the klipsch logo that's not actually printed, but is a "shadow" made by the stripes? Those are rare... last pair I found were "connected" to a pair of heresy grills on ebay that I got for $25.... Good luck, I've been trying to find them also (I need two more pairs) but no luck lately. Klipsch parts ran out of them a couple years ago.

Dr Fish96

I just found the stash of repro pie-slice we produced as a forum project a few years ago. They had been AWOL for some time, just found them down behind some books on a shelf. I've been very embarrassed about not being able to lay hands on them since I had promised some to another member last summer. Look for a PM from me with details. BTW, they're free but require a little work on your part and a USPS Priority mail stamp.