Eat fast for half?

pauln

I happened by the drive through window and got a Whopper Jr. ($1).

Later, I noticed the receipt had a toll free number to take an automated survey, I did and got a confirmation number to write on the receipt. The receipt was now redeemable for a Whopper ($3) for no charge when I bought a drink and fries ($3 - the drinks are refillable, I bought the small one and large fries). Or you can substitute the big chicken sandwich($3), instead.

So, I figure I ate for half price, and now I have another receipt with the same offer...

excellent.

I'm also a double cheeseburger fan. The charcoal flavor seems to come through on that one.

Interesting thing, regarding the size of portions, back in the day the double cheeseburger would have been considered a big sandwich. Now it's found on the "value" menu.

I happened by the drive through window and got a Whopper Jr. ($1).

Later, I noticed the receipt had a toll free number to take an automated survey, I did and got a confirmation number to write on the receipt. The receipt was now redeemable for a Whopper ($3) for no charge when I bought a drink and fries ($3 - the drinks are refillable, I bought the small one and large fries). Or you can substitute the big chicken sandwich($3), instead.

So, I figure I ate for half price, and now I have another receipt with the same offer...

I indulge about once a week. [6] But I just checked the nutritional info, whopper + Lg fries = 67 grams of fat and 1840 mg of soduim.