JamFest JubeFest LaScalaFest in TN??

Coytee

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, you guys ought to see the Adirondacks ........ Vast, Millions of acres, the size of the 5 largest National Parks........Combined !!!!!!!!

Someone said "gee, you guys ought to see the size of Bucksters mouth...Vast... the size of the Grand Canyon..."

Somehow, I just could NOT pass that opportunity by...

[;)]

That's just the way to get me there ................. Insults !!!!!!!!! Again, the Adirondacks are the size of the top 5 National Parks ...... Combined !!!!!!!!! We do it right in the North Country of New York ..... maybe that's why I don't leave here much, and stay to myself ...... Vast, funny choice of words !!!!!!!!!!! ...[8o|]

Richard,

I know snakes and electric eels may be of concern to some, but my biggest concern is "manbearpig". He is 1/2 man, 1/2 bear & 1/2 pig. I understand he originated in Tennessee but was last seen in Colorado.

I hope there will be no MANBEARPIG!

Also for this very distinguished crowd, don't you think you should trim close to the woods with a push mower and weedeat around the tree's. I think potted annuals would be nice say every 50 feet or so.

I know snakes and electric eels may be of concern to some, but my biggest concern is "manbearpig". He is 1/2 man, 1/2 bear & 1/2 pig. I understand he originated in Tennessee but was last seen in Colorado.

Also for this very distinguished crowd, don't you think you should trim close to the woods with a push mower and weedeat around the tree's. I think potted annuals would be nice say every 50 feet or so.

I dunno about the Manbearpig... but I was thinking on maybe lining the path with tiki torches. We did that up our driveway and around our patio the night of our wedding and it gave a really nice atmosphere to the event.

Besides...if it's a dark night, it would be nice to have a lighted trail (this way Buckester won't get lost)

I dunno about the Manbearpig... but I was thinking on maybe lining the path with tiki torches. We did that up our driveway and around our patio the night of our wedding and it gave a really nice atmosphere to the event.

Besides...if it's a dark night, it would be nice to have a lighted trail (this way Buckester won't get lost)

What the heck is a Buckester? Is that any relation to the feared Manbearpig?!?

Blues he's baitin' me, he knows I don't like being called BUCKYSTER so he changes the Y to E, I might be from above the Mason-Dixon line, but I'm not stoopid......EH !!!! Ol' Coytee is a master-baiter, if you will...........................[:D]

Well, it must be an "if you will" reality then... I didn't know you had any issues with being called Buckster... Buckester was simply a typo.

If we however, start to talk about Buckette or even perhaps that "R" word... ohhhhhhh, yes... then you'd have me nailed to the wall. Since I am clearly aware though that you detest being called Robbie, I'd REFRAIN from calling you Robbie because I know how being called Robbie gets under your skin and you simply don't like being called Robbie. If I DID call you Robbie (seeing as we know you don't like being called Robbie) I'd expect you to do something vile like perhaps, flush my kitty down the toilet. Seeing though as I'm not calling you Robbie since I know you detest being called Robbie, you can't do that now, can ya ? [:$]

[:|]

(ok, I'll admit I'm hiding under my desk now)

[6]

Again, I was Robbie most of my life, and that is a name that only Family or Close friends call me, like to think Rob is more in line with a 59 year old Gentleman like myself , but call me anything you want, except, "late for dinner".................I find Bucky much more offensive to me, and Duke Spinner is a major user of that name, and believe it or not, Buckster doesn't bother me at all............if it was a typo, I stand corrected, but I think it was a typo..............NOT !!!!! Ah, you make me laugh, so how can I be mad, after all, it's all in good fun, ..............Your cat is safe !!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute, let me get this straight....there will be no toilet kitty for dinner?

Dang, screwed again!

Not totally screwed Phil... as you can see in my avatar, I AM collecting bits & pieces and will be keeping the Kitty litter... I've got a DYNAMITE recipe for several deserts...cherry strudel, cinnamon coffee cake and an apple crumb cake... you know...the kind with the little tasty crumblies on top???

[^]

[*-)]