Forum seems LIGHTNING fast since the change...

SilverSport

...well for me anyway...for the first time since the "old days" of this Forum it is running very fast...unlike recently when I would want to look at a thread and wait...and wait...and wait.

Kudos to Amy and those who make this happen...thanks to Klipsch for having this Forum too.

Bill

It's running nicely this morning. Last night, though, I got three or more "oops" screens. Don't know what is happening there.

Marshall,

What's the story on your avatar? Can't quite see detail at the avatar size. Would you mind posting the pic? Looks interesting.

Oops something went wrong!

Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too.

Well, one thing I will say, now when I get this screen it pops up a whole lot faster than it used to! [;)]

all kidding aside, the forum is running noticeably better

Marshall, What's the story on your avatar? Can't quite see detail at the avatar size. Would you mind posting the pic? Looks interesting.

Posted the photo in General Questions as "Cut-Away Klipschorn". Have some other interesting photos I took, including the "world's rarest Klipsch" which apparently is the first version of the Heresy, etc.