New setup

mpgwagon

I got a new Yamaha RX-V620 for Xmas and brought my Scala's into my home theater. The Yamaha is great with the Scala's very warm Not harsh at all. Anyhow here's how it looks.cwm1.gif

------------------

Yamaha RX-V620 receiver

1976 Klipsch La Scala's

Klipsch KSW12 Sub.

Klipsch SC1 Center

Klipsch KG 3.5 rears

Panasonic RV31 DVD

Sharp 32" TV

i envy all of you people here with the REAL klipsch speakers like teh Heresy's and the La Scalas... ALl i have ever been allowed to grace my house were teh Synergy 6, the Quintets and every ProMedia system... all the reast are "too big and ugly" Frown.gif I have never even HEARD a heresy or la scala!!!! that should be a crime.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

just realized that i put the first post of 2002!!! So, did i win a La Scala or Heresy... LOL! Actually, right now i am waiting for the Audio Tornado to be available... OT i know... but heck, it's New Years.

Also, forgot to actually tell you that i really like your setup!

------------------

-justin

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

that is a beauty! I thought my speakers were too big for my Wega. Man was i wrong!! I know my Kg 5.2's can thunder, but those classics would put me to shame.

although with the addition of my SVS I could hang with ya.

Nice gear mpgwagonm, thanks for the pics.

Regard's Monty

This message has been edited by montigue on 01-01-2002 at 02:06 AM

Nice! Smile.gif

------------------

Home Theater:

TV: Panasonic TH-42PW4 (42" 16:9 Plasma)

Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (230V version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD Player: Sony DVP-S9000ES

VCR: Sony SLV-ED100 (Hi-Fi VCR)

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: SVS CS-Ultra w/Samson S1000 amplifier

mpgwagon,

Nice! Those LaScalas are beautiful...did you do the refinish yourself? We have some similarities in our systems as I too have both LaScalas ('84 black and alittle beat up) and KG 3.5's (in light oak). I'm using my Scalas for two channel only w/ the KG's serving as the mains for Home Theater along w/ KSC-C1 center, SS-1 surrounds, and KSW-10 sub (sigh...dreams of SVS float through my head). It took me a while to get used to the sound of the LaScalas (lack of low end extention and the top of the HF spectrum) after listening to the KG's for so many years...but now I'm loving those wide open beasts! Thanks for posting your pics!

Good Luck in 2002!

Dave

OT, but why would you even be available at midnight on NYE to make a post here even. Man, u need to get out and find a non Klipsch BB friend or two. Sorry dude but you really need to get out some.

------------------

Don't count on me, to let you know when.....

Don't count on me, I'll do it again.

Don't count on me, it's the point you're missing.

Don't count on me, cause I'm not listening.

quote:

Originally posted by iXtreme:

OT, but why would you even be available at midnight on NYE to make a post here even. Man, u need to get out and find a non Klipsch BB friend or two. Sorry dude but you really need to get out some.

it was actually 11 pm here in Texas, i had to come home real quick from my friends party to get some fireworks that i left and while i was here decided to make a quick run on the boards... the party ceased at about 5 am texas time Smile.gif

------------------

-justin