Smiley face icon question

klipschaholik

• Moderators

Since Amy never replied to my pm I'll ask everyone else; is it just me or whenever you click on the smiley face icon box you don't get access to all the available icons, ie all the icons aren't accessable because of the limited box area. I really miss my (martini).Sad

Cheers

Sorry I haven't responded, I'm still trying to figure this out. It happened to me on a different computer, but it doesn't happen to me at work. Our webmaster has been at a conference out of town all week, but he should return tomorrow.

Thanks!

• Moderators

Dee,

Mine is the same. The problem some are having is the window with all the smileys is not opening all the way, so they can't see them all. If you notice, when you first click on the smiley icon in the toolbar, it opens a small window very briefly (seconds only), then expands to a larger window. Some people are not getting it to expand, so they can only see about half of them.

I'm not sure why it's not popping open properly. I'll post something here as soon as I get an answer.

By the same note - the quick reply to existing message popup window doesn't open all the way either.... If you keep typing it rolls off the side - see attached image.

Notice the scrollbar at the bottom...

Posted Image