I need to log on more often!

Beesley

He was starting to use up too much bandwidth with all his posts. Klipsch decided to hire him to keep an eye on him...

;^)

This may have some validity. His post count has taken a dramatic downturn. Of course it could be he ain't up to talkin to us, after talking tech all day.[:|]

• Moderators

Naw,

He figured it would be cheaper to have an employee discount on all of the stuff he buys. Now, if he could only own stock.

Mike is great, and on most days it seems like he has his dream job, and I am happy for him. It just kind of makes you smile thinking about Michael talking to some guy about Klipsch. Someone in a panic calls up, "Hello this is Mike" he listens to the problem "No problem, I actualy own 5 pairs of those and I had the same thing come up, here is what you wanna do . . . ."

I am trying to figure out a problem I can call in to him just to hear him "live."

I just hope they give him Christmas off.

Travis

He was starting to use up too much bandwidth with all his posts. Klipsch decided to hire him to keep an eye on him...

;^)

LOL; true, I started "key word" searches to see if maybe there was an anouncement about landing a job, every seacrh result ended up with hundreds of hits anyway. So I did the next best thing...asked the community. I just can't believe a forum/support like this hasn't caught on to other speaker manufacturers. Well.....now that I think about it, I actually can. I work for a family owned business that went from a few hundred thousand dollar a year company in 97' to about 30M now, I can see similiar ideologies.

Jetro Tull tour dates/venues?

I'm afraid Travis is saving those dates so he and MAS can attend together... Indifferent

Angel

That's rough, Richard...

I think I'll go back and listen to some tunes with my no bass la scalas, low powered SET amps and untreated room. It just sounds so good.

• Moderators

I am trying to figure out a problem I can call in to him just to hear him "live."

Jetro Tull tour dates/venues?Cool

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh. I am right, there is a sticker on my forehead that says: Kick him when he walks by,[:D]

It took me awhile, but I figured out who he was, same old tricks. Maybe he will be nicer this time around. I think he could be if he tried, now that I managed to get him out of hiding, I have to figure out a way to get him to try to be a bit humble. I'm trying, but I don't think we are off to Tull together anytime soon, unless he can get us backstage passes. Doesn't he live in Texas now, or am I thinking of someone else?

Travis

• Moderators

Union is approximately 20 minutes south of Cincinnati, OH. Adjacent to Florence,KY..........where Shaun Alexander grew up and played H.S. Football. Actually have a street named Shaun Alexander Way in front of the H.S.

I know right where Florence is, there is a Dawahares there. I thougt Union sounded familar.

Travis

Union is approximately 20 minutes south of Cincinnati, OH.  Adjacent to Florence,KY..........where Shaun Alexander grew up and played H.S. Football.  Actually have a street named Shaun Alexander Way in front of the H.S. 

Lloyd Bridges was born in my home town, Petaluma, CA. I don't think any streets were named after him, but there are a few bridges in town, over the river.

Petaluma, that sounds familiar. My first 19 years were spent in Temple City, CA (L.A. County) *GO RAIDERS*. Armed forces for 9 years after that, then ultimately here in Union KY for almost two years now (Wife's from Cincinnati).

By they way, what is Dawahares?

Dawahares