My first affair on Klipsch

vman71

I decided to put together a simple, decent and movable 2 channel system. I was looking at the possibility of some of the smaller KG series or RB series. I ended up buying a pair of Buggtussel Circa 2-way monitors. They sound good but certainly lack the dynamics and low end that I've become used to with my KLF-20s and Chorus IIs. The trade-off is that I can easily move them around without breaking my back.

I've attached a picture of them, xover picture to follow. They match my medium oak KLF-20s and OO Chorus IIs fairly well.

post-15296-13819354262472_thumb.jpg

For small speakers I use a pair of ERA design 5's for my office. They are great little speakers, image like crazy and have such a sweet midrange.

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrmoni&1201979806

http://www.upscaleaudio.com/updates/era.htm

I listen for about 8 hours a day and big speakers will not fit on my desk. I was going to buy B&W N805's, but they would not fit on my desk and these were significantly less expensive (and don't look out of proportion on my desk).

My First Affair on Klipsch

It was at one of those society affairs when I spotted here across the room. Tall, statuesque, blond, with high cheekbones and luscious lips. We chatted of currents events, then bantered, then flirted, as the evenings progressed and the flutes of champagne steadily disappeared.

At evenings end we found ourselves at my place. I slipped into my smoking jacket, gave her a leering smirk and carelessly swept the potted plant from the top of the Cornwall. I lifted her gently into my arms and placed her onto the Corn....

Oh, oh, excuse me! Didn't realize for a minute you were talking about building speakers. Nice looking pair, by the way.

• Moderators

At first I thought you actually had an affair on your speakers ! No pic's required of that !

And if you do, and there are unexpected results Me Loves Khorns knows how to catch babies, and anyone who can carry around Khorns can certainly catch babies ! [:|]

• Moderators

It was at one of those society affairs when I spotted here across the room. Tall, statuesque, blond, with high cheekbones and luscious lips. We chatted of currents events, then bantered, then flirted, as the evenings progressed and the flutes of champagne steadily disappeared.

At evenings end we found ourselves at my place. I slipped into my smoking jacket, gave her a leering smirk and carelessly swept the potted plant from the top of the Cornwall. I lifted her gently into my arms and placed her onto the Corn....

Oh, oh, excuse me! Didn't realize for a minute you were talking about building speakers. Nice looking pair, by the way.

Beat me to it, Thebes you really need to start writing some books !

Beat me to it, Thebes you really need to start writing some books !

Is it just us old guys who wee thinking the same thing? [:#]

At evenings end we found ourselves at my place. I slipped into my
smoking jacket, gave her a leering smirk and carelessly swept the
potted plant from the top of the Cornwall. I lifted her gently into my
arms and placed her onto the Corn....

It might be a little tall, if it was a K horn.. hehehehehehe

Make sure you get that potted plant mess cleaned up, and get a plastic one next time. You do not want to leave eany evidence behind or a ring!

GMTA