Looking for Cornwalls North East ..

oldbuckster

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckster, contact Sfellini here on the forum he bought my stunning '62's from me a couple of years ago shortly after he bought a pair of '65's. He tried to sell the '65's but I do not believe he ever did. They are verticals I met him in Glens Falls, NY I think he was coming from Maryland. Worth a PM or email to see if he still has them available. You are much closer to him than I was if he still has them perhaps you can get a deal.

Did Doug (tuned4life) sell all of his, he is also in your general area. Check the Craigslist in your area.

You do realize that those Forte's you were trying to get sold for your buddy will be equivalent in performance to the Cornwall but won't have the same punch.

Sfellini may be willing to meet you so you don't have to drive to MD, verticals since they are mirror imaged and can be positioned vertically or horizontally have many advantages over the standard horizontal versions.

If you come across a pair you don't want in your area please let me know I want to replace my '80 Heresy's in the rear with a pair of Cornwalls at some point.

Thought about buying the forte's myself, but want Cornwalls, gave up on Khorn's, think Cornwalls better fit for me, and that's the itch I've got. You find no difference, that can be heard, between the Verts and Horz ? Just began my search, I will wait, must relax, and get a nice pair, they are out there, I can hear them now .................. Winter in the North East !!!!!!!

Thought about buying the forte's myself, but want Cornwalls, gave up on Khorn's, think Cornwalls better fit for me, and that's the itch I've got. You find no difference, that can be heard, between the Verts and Horz ? Just began my search, I will wait, must relax, and get a nice pair, they are out there, I can hear them now .................. Winter in the North East !!!!!!!

I traded a pair of CW's for a pair of forte II's if that helps you any. You're getting good advice all around here.