Looking for Cornwalls North East ..

oldbuckster

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, Now Jay, your the one that posted he was lost !!!!!!!!!!! The Mach 1's are old Radio Static speakers from the 70's, big 15" woofers the whole nine yards, wouldn't handle alot of power, and ol' Arf likes to bust my balls about them, that's all ......................

No Arky, no speakers yet, just waiting like a cat outside a mice hole, ready to pounce !!!!!!!!!

okay, sorry for ******* posting that..... I am still lost with the mach talk.

Good grief man. The intent was to not have you go through the pain of having to explain "a bad breakup" unless it would help you to talk about it. but alas...

Good grief man. The intent was to not have you go through the pain of having to explain "a bad breakup" unless it would help you to talk about it. but alas...

i wonder why the censor did not block that?

and i purposely editted it to remove what I wrote before, you were right I don't want to explain it.

i wonder why the censor did not block that?

and i purposely editted it to remove what I wrote before, you were right I don't want to explain it.

Chicks blow (if your lucky)

oldbuckster

I'll be traveling to the dayton ohio area in the next 10 to 15 days.

If it will help you any....extend your search and let's see if we can get something to you.

My route will be the basic mapquest from NYC to Dayton. Ideally, who ever has the pair you want should be willing to meet up with me along my route.

NEW YEARS EVE ....................... No Cornwalls yet, couple of leads, but they didn't pan out ........ Will keep the search pressing forward ..... Maybe someone will have too much too drink and want to sell me some ..................... Still looking, will keep looking, feel a pair right around the corner !!!!!