Looking for Cornwalls North East ..

oldbuckster

OB,

It's slightly possible that your local constables have rules and regs with regard to Cornwall speakers in your area and therefore your problems with obtaining a pair. And we don't want to violate now, do we?

You may already be in violation by owning HIIs.....

What you may want to do is send me your HIIs and upon receipt of those speakers I'll conjure you up a pair of Mach 1 clones.

I've been working on a grille cloth for a few months for these speakers.

OSSMach1clone. Oiled sock scented.

Sounds like nothing you've ever heard before. Smells like nothing you've ever smelled before.

If you send me your HIIs quickly I'll turn you loose on a bottle of tube dressing as a bonus.

A couple dabs with a Q-tip of this stuff before you light that 299 up and you'd swear a fox just peed on your foot....Very outdoorsy.

This offer has a time limit, so if you snooze you lose, Oldbuckster.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Outdoorsy ................ nice description for fox urine, guess I'll throw away my Buck Lure ........... Thank you for lending me assistance helping me find some Cornwalls, even though, deep down, and you caught this feeling,I want Mach 1's, but I can't admit that, not in public, anyway. I must be crazy to think I could slid one bye you .................... Old Woof Woof is on it !!!!!!!!!!! ............ am I lucky, or what ???????

Thanks Buckster I'll check my email when I get home today. Gilbert was iced in for a couple of days not too long ago (when the midwest got hammered), he is still in South Texas hunting on our family ranch I suppose escaping his daily grind at the office. Maybe he'll get a nice buck.

I am just enjoying my balmy 1 degree day here in chilly Bbrrrrrrrmont, high of 8 today - oh boy!

Here is a picture of a young buck my other brother in law took on the ranch.

Fergit those Cornwalls, Oldbuck.

Ebay items 180204108838 and 180204109738. In Pennsylvania, too. A hop, skip and jump from you.

They should have the ferrofluid cooled tweeters which everyone finds so attractive during those hot summer months.

Better hurry. Only two days left on these auctions. I'd bid way high on these if I were you just to make sure you win them.

She make take your HIIs and some cash in trade, I dunno. All you can do is ask.

I've also found ebay items 150203834345 and 1601954036 for you.

These have the coveted baby butt tweeters, however overall power handling is somewhat reduced.

In addition, they only go down to 24Hz. 'Ya know, those Corns are only good to 38 on a good day......

Only a couple days left on both these auctions, also. Giddyup!

Both audioreview.com and audiokarma.org have sparkling reviews for these classic speakers. I looked.

Who's your buddy, Oldbuckster? I told you I had you covered.

Let me know how it turns out.

Oh My, my head must be up my butt, .......... How, oh how, could I have missed those? Those are some fine Mach-1's, classic example of a classic example ............... Dam, I feel used, alittle dirty now, because I made the mistake of going on a road trip, up and over Vermont mountains, into New Hampshire, Mountain, one lane, 40 m.p.h. roads, great views, very slow traffic, but scored a Fine set of 84 Cornwalls, hard to believe they are that old. I was so tired, and pissed when I got there, I was going to pick them apart, offer some low stupid price, and planned on leaving there without them, but when I looked behind them, saw they have screw on backs, that have never been off, and the backs are so clean, all drivers seem to be working, by my ears anyway, I took them for set price, tried to get cheaper, but wasn't worth argueing over,well worth the asking price easily, so, long ride home, need the wife to help move them in, wire 'em up to the Scott, and ................................ WOW's and GRINS ............... Worth the trip, Sweet Speakers !!!!!!! ... Looks like things are all set in Bucksterville ........... no need for anymore buying things, enough is enough, just kick back and enjoy these buggers, no more equipment buying, dam Forum, ..................... I wonder how a set of crites crossovers would sound ?? I've got to control myself............ EH !!!!!!!!!!

FLASH : CYBER FLEAS CAN BE FROZEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....................... Woof, Woof, ........ [:D]