Looking for Cornwalls North East ..

oldbuckster

Hey Oldbuckster, Congrats on your Cornwalls. If you require any help with your crossovers or anything you decide to do to them and require help. I'm about two hours or so away. You can order whatever you need and we'd install it together. Just an offer. All I would require is some good conversation and a few beers or so. Mark

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OB, are you listening with or without the sub ?

Right now until I get the sound right .............. NO SUB ....... I do miss it though, and when the dust settles, I'll use it again .......... I run everything on FLAT no boost, loudness- off, will be ordering crites crossovers for them today or tomorrow, can't wait ........... they sure fill the room with sound ........ I'm very happy with the purchase, the crossovers will be icing on the cake, and Buckster lives to rock another day ................ EH !!!!!!!!!!

Hey Oldbuckster, Congrats on your Cornwalls. If you require any help with your crossovers or anything you decide to do to them and require help. I'm about two hours or so away. You can order whatever you need and we'd install it together. Just an offer. All I would require is some good conversation and a few beers or so. Mark

That is a very nice offer, just ordered crossovers today, let's see where I am when they get here. I will keep it in mind, 2 hours or so away, Utica area? Thanks again for the offer, hey, you never know ................

Oh Yes, I still have the Heresy's , they are going nowhere, they were some of the last H2's made ... HMA 17 05380005-006 ... I'll have to suffer and keep the KG4's, H2's, and now the Cornwalls, and send the KG2's back to their home ............. The Madness has crept it's way in ... was afraid this would happen ..... bad enough I can't wait for my Crites Xovers to get here ....... those dam voices won't leave me alone !!!!!

Oh Gosh, you had to ask, and I can't lie, They have not been warmly received, she thinks they are way too big, imagine that, I was shocked, they are too loud, I turned them down, and they are a waste of money, that's when I told her, I was getting New crossovers to put in, and freshen them up, well that got me one of these ; ..[8-)] .. She likes them when we're upstairs, and I turn it up so we can hear it, but down in my snakepit, she don't like them. She had the nerve to tell me,"Don't ever try and put them upstairs, unless your bags are packed, and your taking them with you! "..... Can you imagine how that makes me feel ? Wonder if she'll help me load them in the car ? ...........

Oh Gosh, you had to ask, and I can't lie, They have not been warmly received, she thinks they are way too big, imagine that, I was shocked, they are too loud, I turned them down, and they are a waste of money, that's when I told her, I was getting New crossovers to put in, and freshen them up, well that got me one of these ; ..Roll-eyes .. She likes them when we're upstairs, and I turn it up so we can hear it, but down in my snakepit, she don't like them. She had the nerve to tell me,"Don't ever try and put them upstairs, unless your bags are packed, and your taking them with you! "..... Can you imagine how that makes me feel ? Wonder if she'll help me load them in the car ? ...........

she might not help load them, but she might be real helpful throwing them from upstairs to you....(maybe she does not like corn? what if you called them asparaguswalls?)

Oh Oh, new Crites crossovers arrived today ................ fired up I am ..... can't wait to switch 'em .... Oh Boy !!!!!!!!!!!

Great to hear OB, they should sound great. [H]

I just got my crossovers for my '81 Heresy back yesterday from Bob, this is going to be a great weekend. [:D]

James