My Wife Bought Me Jubs for Christmas!!!

Me Loves Khorns

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, she says that she thought the upper horns were really big. She is so relieved that they are really actually pretty small and compact![:$]

And, she indeed does love the look of the boxes in the entry way. Maybe we could even keep them there after they are unpacked...

I love you dear!

Paul

post-22546-1381935963513_thumb.jpg

I have a strong teenage son and a good dolly. Makes moving them a bit easier.

Now, my son is campaigning for the LaScalas to come up to his room... His room is on the 2nd floor, o well, he is strong enough to help now...

Now the 8 y/o wants to know which speakers he can use now..... Taking him to the Pilgrimige in Hope seems to have planted a good seed indeed!

Paul

Sorry to do this to you Paul, but I'm afraid that won't work...[:(]

You need to see if #1 son wants the KHORNS in his room...this way you can get a couple more K402's and convert your LaScalas into JubeScalas and have better timbre matching in your system.[8]

After all...don't I recall you saying that your wife thought the 402 wasn't that big?? (where DID you find that gem!!! (your wife)) [Y]

Really though... maybe something to think about? How many teenage kids have Khorns in their rooms?!!!!! The 8 year old can have the squawker & tweeter from your LaScalas and mate them to something else as a project (since you won't need them when you take the LaScalas to 2-way)

Not telling ya what to do...just letting you know about how the path you have chosen is going to really screw things up for you!!

[:|]

If of course, you want to FIX this mess you have created, the only way to fix this rip in the time/space continum is to give them to someone in Tennessee!!!