Palladium P-39F Specs

Amy

• Moderators

I'll let Jim answer the specifics (thanks for jumping in here, by the way!), but I can say that I had the chance to listen to the both smaller floorstanding models and the bookshelf speakers today...and seeing as I'm a lady (and don't allow swearing on this forum anyway), all I'll say is Holy Cow. I don't have room in my house for floorstanders, but I'd love to get my hands on those bookshelves...They were quite impressive, to say the least.

So Mark, are you coming to the pilgrimage?? [:)]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is: Soon, I will have the ability to Purchase Newer HT Speakers.

Should I get the RF 83 with the RC 64, now, OR Wait for the Palladium Bookshelf speakers to come on the Market? I know I could not afford the Floor Standing Palladiums...............

EDIT: Found the answer to my Question, with this eariler Quote...................Thanks!

"Midrange performance on the P-39F is in a completely different league than RF-83. It's not merely a matter of tonal balance (which favors the Palladium) but also of distortion which is exceedingly low on the Palladium. I'll be interested to hear feedback from those of you who get a chance to listen. US dealer network will not be large as not many can sell speakers in this price range. But if there is a dealer within range, I suggest you make a special trip to hear these speakers. I've been in the audio business my whole professional life and these babies really impress. We are slowly shipping the advance orders to Europe and then will start to deliver to US dealers. I'm sure we will post a list of Palladium dealers on the web site as that group develops. "

Klipsch bookshelves have always been sleepers: KSB 3.1, SB-3, RB-5, RB-75, etc. I've haven't heard any of new Reference IV bookshelves, but the in-walls that were demonstrated last year in Indy sure didn't fail to impress. It would be nice to hear them first, but honestly, you don't know what you have anyways until you've had them in your house for a couple of weeks. I don't care what they sound like, I just want a pair because they look so cool.:)

Klipsch bookshelves have always been sleepers: KSB 3.1, SB-3, RB-5, RB-75, etc. I've haven't heard any of new Reference IV bookshelves, but the in-walls that were demonstrated last year in Indy sure didn't fail to impress. It would be nice to hear them first, but honestly, you don't know what you have anyways until you've had them in your house for a couple of weeks. I don't care what they sound like, I just want a pair because they look so cool.:)

Sounds like some pictures exist, somewhere!

• Moderators

There are a bunch of pic of the Palladium models in the Photo gallery (just click the "photos" link on the page above).

BillH: To answer your question, the center channel is on track to be $3500, but that is not final yet.

There are a bunch of pic of the Palladium models in the Photo gallery (just click the "photos" link on the page above).

BillH: To answer your question, the center channel is on track to be $3500, but that is not final yet.

Had seen the center & sub before, but now just saw the bookshelf and surround speakers! Nice! Guess I missed them earlier.

Thanks!

Mind you, I'm not saying anything bad about Klipsch when I mention caviar and butlers. I know they are well aware of why it makes business sense to have a stratospheric line of speakers for those who turn their nose up at anything under 5k / 10k (insert your own number). It opens a new market to them and that is a good thing.

I just know there's no way I'll be in the market for the Palladium line. Its going to bring a new group of people to Klipsch and likely to the forum.

$3500 for the center channel.

What are we going to do when the Palladiums hit the streets estates and fancy pants who are an order of magnitude richer than we are show up here in forum and start threads about caviar, nannies and butlers?

so I guess no topic of oscetra, sevruga,and beluga?

about?

call limos if you live near a big city based on the fact they are everywhere and you use them when you need to, you do not need to pay a driver for time not used. And the biggest factor is they are another company. If you have a driver and they have an accident that is deemed their fault, in some states you are liable for his damages because he was directly paid by you. A call limo circumvents any liability.

Bentley recently made a come back with their newer line. Maybachs for the extremely rich. S class for both owners and many other not as rich (its funny that both Bentley, Rolls Royce, and Maybach owners all own an S class.

Rolls Royce looks horrible and guady and it shows with the lack of sales.

$3500 for the center channel.

What are we going to do when the Palladiums hit the streets estates and fancy pants who are an order of magnitude richer than we are show up here in forum and start threads about caviar, nannies and butlers?

Looks like you did OK with your system!

I am used to posting on watch forums where people literally have $100,000, 250,000, 1,000,000+ watch collections - they are pretty chill ;) One guy in the Bay Area has easily over $10,000,000 worth of stuff, he keeps a low profile for obvious reasons.

• 2 months later...