Upgrading the crossover networks in my Forte IIs

wuzzzer

I've enlisted the skills of Mr. Crites from the forum to build some new crossover networks for my Forte II speakers. I'm very excited considering I've never heard anyone say anything negative about a crossover network upgrade in their speakers, whether it be Khorns, RF-7s, etc.

My Fortes are from 1992. They sound really good now, I can't wait to see how they'll sound after the upgrade!

Wuzzer,

I have read read a couple of posts of your today and it sounds like you have the upgrade itch. You should do yourself a favor and come over to my place and listen to some SET amps and Khorns. It will at least give you a 'reference point'. I also have a newly refurbed Fisher Tube Receiver that you might like to hear.

Wuzzer,

I have read read a couple of posts of your today and it sounds like you have the upgrade itch. You should do yourself a favor and come over to my place and listen to some SET amps and Khorns. It will at least give you a 'reference point'. I also have a newly refurbed Fisher Tube Receiver that you might like to hear.

Thanks for the very generous offer. I think for now I made a good choice. The check's in the mail to Bob. I'm afraid if I came over to listen to your setup any upgrading I do will cost me a LOT more than I'd ever get away with. [:o]