cheeseburger in a can

iwillwalk

Best part is the overweight whale standing in line orders two onion rings,one TRIPLE,one DOUBLE...ah the desert...a healthy "apple pie" and seals the deal with a LARGE DIET COKE ! It is a classic but true fact in noth America(USA and Canada,hey not blaming only our good pals here)...

When you think the whole family is there,the blob pays...impatient waits for his fill,strols down the alley to the nearest spot...sits down..and starts to EAT. 5000 calories later ..tries to get up..Gets up ...burps and leaves a mess ...waling down to the "chute room"...five minutes later emerges ! Looking 20lbs lighter !!! What a feast for the Just for Laughs festival !

• Moderators

Best part is the overweight whale standing in line orders two onion rings,one TRIPLE,one DOUBLE...ah the desert...a healthy "apple pie" and seals the deal with a LARGE DIET COKE ! It is a classic but true fact in noth America(USA and Canada,hey not blaming only our good pals here)...

When you think the whole family is there,the blob pays...impatient waits for his fill,strols down the alley to the nearest spot...sits down..and starts to EAT. 5000 calories later ..tries to get up..Gets up ...burps and leaves a mess ...waling down to the "chute room"...five minutes later emerges ! Looking 20lbs lighter !!! What a feast for the Just for Laughs festival !

I can poke fun at myself for getting the diet coke with a cheeseburger, but the people you are talking about have an eating disorder which likely has little to do with food, and do not deserve your disdain or name calling. They need help.

Let's try to just make light of the original topic, please.

Well, just think about all those unnecessary calories you'd get on top of that sundae with a regular coke! Smile

There's a trick there, too. Those diet pops increase your appetite. Your body interprets the artificial sweetener as sugar and bumps up its insulin production to process it, but there's no sugar there, so you experience a sugar crash, making you hungry. They've got you either way!

• Moderators

There's a trick there, too. Those diet pops increase your appetite. Your body interprets the artificial sweetener as sugar and bumps up its insulin production to process it, but there's no sugar there, so you experience a sugar crash, making you hungry.

Oh man, I've been DUPED! Do I have to drink water??? [:)]