New Jubilee owner!

laurelhill

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I needed to bring these up the long driveway myself... Big trucks can't make it. Asked Kevin to take a shot before he parted. He understood and likened the moment to the restoration of a '74 corvette he bought. Ok, (2) KPT-KHJ-LF Jubilee Cabinets and the three drivers, (myself and the (2) KPT-402-HF w/ K69A's). I ordered them stock for home use, which is custom in a way, I guess

post-25485-138193606665_thumb.jpg

!!! My post count exceeded the single digits!! Soon, at this rate, maybe I'll be able to keep up with the best! It took about an hour and a 45 minutes for three trips and to get the boxes into where it was warm. I did everything myself, actually easier than I thought and eveything went smoothly. Count of speakers in my home about 1 year ago: 3 prs ceiling mount, 6 prs wall mount, 1 pair inwall mount, 3 prs outdoor mount. Then came the Cornwalls and then the LaScallas. Ok, whats one more pair, my wife and three young kids probably won't even notice these when they get home

post-25485-13819360676204_thumb.jpg

Party!!!Both left and right

Oh, that is just SICK .... [:^)]

I can't imagine how wonderful they sound ... I think your wife will notice them however ...

Reminds me when I brought home my first pair of Khorns and put them in the basement. I told my wife to go down and take a look .... She came back upstairs and said she couldn't find them, but asked "where did those two refrigerators come from?"

Chris

Tell me that slider was ground level ? Got the BIG Horns, too ........... weather clears up I'll have to grab Nick and take a ride down ... is that Pittsfield, or North Adams area? ........... You are a Lucky Man ..... Me, if I brought those home, I'd be sleeping on my belly ......... EH !!! ... Crank 'em up !!

Gack!! here I am trying to 'warn' him he might want to have an extra person handy or perhaps a hand truck...and what's he do but pull out a tractor with a front loader and FORKS??!!!!!!!!!!!! [Y]

Way to go Henry!!

It will be nice to hear some of your listening impressions.