New Jubilee owner!

laurelhill

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spongeworthy....listen to those dark voices in your head... they will not only bring you over to the dark side but will insure you a softy squishy landing on a nice soft sponge... maybe we could call it coming over to the spongy side?

As for dimensions, they've been given. Looks like you have Khorns and these would simply take the place of them (similar footprint). There is however, an increased visual footprint that can be intimidating (or cool, which ever your viewpoint is)

Well I asked my 13 yo son what he thought and he just smiled and said they sounded really good. I haven't played them much while the rest of family been here at home though, yet.To me these speakers are a fantastic listening experience. I was using SS with the Lascallas and Cornwalls and they leaned toward the brighter side during certain moments, but the Jubilees seem to wrench so much passion out of each musical note with realism. They're just awesome sounding.. what can I say

You lookin' for a fight ? ............... Very unpleasent weather around here right now, I'll wait to better weather. First he buys Cornwalls, then La Scala's, now the ultimate Big Boys, in little more than a year .......... Unbelievable, but must hear them !!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon Cupcake [:o] You might outrun me but I've got my ever luv'ing Chloe who will stand in my place & lick you to death! [:|].

You're right though... Henry's taken the fast track to the top eh?!! Tell ya what Buckaroonie, if you go listen to them and can report back that you honestly did not like them (for what ever reason except for expense), I'll send ya an order of Ribs & Cream for your efforts and honest appraisal.

How's that? If you LOVE them, I won't expect you to send me anything to me, but just make an honest comment on the forum and put up with some of the 'heard-nots' (that alone is worth the enjoyment of hearing them)

your efforts and honest appraisal.

I write 'em the way I see 'em, I mean hear them. Cupcake he says, it's how cold down there ? You didn't get hit with those hurricanes did you? I am curious to hear them, expense is my problem, but that has no bearing on anything, sound is what I want to hear. Hope he has nice silverware, I need a new set-up, the one's I got from Markgod are out of style now ..................... [:$]

had a good sign tonight when I played the Carl Perkins song Blue Suede Shoes ... first time I've played the speakers in my wife's presence. My wife was helping one of our children doing homework and they both got up and started to dance seconds after the song started and they were about 35 ' way on the opposite corner of the room... I realized immediately that the Jubilees made a nice first impression. I had the volume half of what I would normally listen at too and the clarity not surprisingly was just wonderful from that far away [:)]

had a good sign tonight when I played the Carl Perkins song Blue Suede Shoes ... first time I've played the speakers in my wife's presence. My wife was helping one of our children doing homework and they both got up and started to dance seconds after the song started and they were about 35 ' way on the opposite corner of the room... I realized immediately that the Jubilees made a nice first impression. I had the volume half of what I would normally listen at too and the clarity not surprisingly was just wonderful from that far away Smile

You know, I had the same thing happen at my place...except it was James Taylor...and my son wasn't dancing, just the wife. (Son is 21--so dancing is uncool.)