Attendees

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael,

I'd love to hear LS II and Cornwall III in the same room. H III and KH would be great there too, to make it a full up heritage experience, but what I really want to compare are the LS II and CIII. Not the theater room where the CIII was last year, there is just something wrong back there. Either the room is way too dead or theres something in the electronics or in wall wiring. I loved the green room with the 60th KH last year, sounded truly wonderful. Even the 83 system in the conference room sounded great. Putting the LS II and C III in a conference room would be fine with me, I really want to compare the two so I can decide which to go for.

Thanks for considering my input, it would really make my pilgrimage to be able to compare these,

Kimball

I"m not sure what we'll have out in the Heritage line this year Kimball, but duly noted.

Gang- there will be new workshops on Friday evening (from 5-9) that will be limited space in some instances. The benefits to signing up early is that will that you will get first choice of workshop availablity.

Hey,

I was giving some thought to making the trip, how about a post from someone that gives some idea what goes on. So starts friday and what happens between then and going home?? I understand its different each year, but how about some idea what goes on.

Thanks

The official Klipsch-sponsored part of the weekend is what Trey spoke of- Friday evening and all day Saturday.

Normally there are some folks who arrive early (probably Thursday night through the day on Friday), late nite listening sessions at hotel rooms and private homes, and there's usually somewhere to hang out on Sunday.

Indianapolis International Airport is the only place to land here. It's about 20 minutes from Klipsch. Think of the beltway as a clock with the airport at 7 and Klipsch about 11.

So there is a saying in Maine, "Can't get there from here" Is anybody driving from Cincinnati, that might be willing to take a hitch-hiker? There are very few places to get to at a fair price from Bangor.

Fri 5-9pm will be workshops.

Sat will be tour of HQ then "free rane" in the after noon.

Sat night is dinner, town hall meeting, music... all out side under a tent.

=================================

King Ribs BBQ this year?? Or Jugs Chicken?? MMMMMMM either way!

Sounds like a great schedule guys!!

Trey,

Will the tent be set up on Klipsch property?

If so, will "adult beverages" be available Saturday night? If not, is BYOB O.K.? [D]

I'm sure there will be legalities to consider.

• Moderators

I'm sorry, I keep forgetting to post info on this --thanks for the reminder.

We are not going to reseve rooms this year, as we ran into some complications last year. Also, the "corporate rate" they quoted us turned out to be no different from their regular rates.

Some suggestions (I do not have the exact rates):

Holiday Inn Select North at the Pyramids -- they have a big indoor water park, which costs extra (typicall $200 with water park, $120-ish without?). Smells a bit chlorinie, lots of kids. Easily within walking distance of Klipsch:

3850 DePauw Boulevard

Indianapolis, IN 46268

(317) 872-9790

Comfort Inn & Suites North at the Pyramids -- a bit more reasonable, also within walking distance

9090 Wesleyan Rd.
, Indianapolis, IN, US, 46268 | Phone: (317) 875-7676

Residence Inn Indianapolis North --I hear this one is very nice, a little farther that the first two mentioned, but not too bad if you have to walk

3553 Founders Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268 USA
Phone: 317-872-0462
There are some more options, but the names are escaping me right now. I'll take note as I drive home tonight and post them tomorrow.

• Klipsch Employees

=================================

King Ribs BBQ this year?? Or Jugs Chicken?? MMMMMMM either way!

Sounds like a great schedule guys!!

Our man JJ (from the Klipsch cafe) will be doing the food for the weekend. I may have a hand in the BBQ.