College Hoops ........

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right you are Daddy Dee.

Kansas is kicking our butt big time and Billy Packer has already declared the winner.....before half time.

Carolina is out.......a dreadful first half......came back to within 4 and then let it slip away. Go Memphis.

That's why they play the games ................ Kansas jumped on them early and hard, North Carolina looked confused .......... Who would have thunk, MEMPHIS vs. KANSAS ..................... guess I'll go with MEMPHIS !!!!!!!!!!!! ................. NCAA Basket Ball ............ Good Tourney !!!!!!

Watched the First Half of the NC VS Kansas game..............then went to bed. Nice to see smaller schools advance instead of the Old standbys.

Should be an interesting outcome...........hope both Teams are inshape and healthy for the Big Dance.

In looking over the betting odds, somewhat confusing, but interesting for a non gambling type, looked like Memphis was a slight favorite over UCLA. Odds were for NC to beat Kansas, though.

I didn't watch the NC and Kansas game. Was NC just not on their game the first half? There was only one point difference in scoring for both teams in the second half.

I was somewhat surprised at the apology of the NC coach to the NC players and fans. He said he had not done what was needed to get them ready to play Kansas.

Betting lines on the final aren't out yet. This afternoon, they will be published, I think.

Hope Memphis wins it.