Have another diet soda .

sunburnwilly

This is nothing new. It is also considered as a mood altering drug, has caused severe vision problems (think airline pilots who was the caffiene but not the suger in soda)... The list is a long one.

Here's more:

http://www.ehponline.org/members/2007/10271/10271.html

Our family quit ingesting aspartame laced products years ago. Makes it hard when you are at a restaraunt and aren't sure what they have put in the food. Also another reason to filter your water supply...

And I'm not even that paranoid... [:#]

This is nothing new. It is also considered as a mood altering drug, has caused severe vision problems (think airline pilots who was the caffiene but not the suger in soda)... The list is a long one.

Here's more:

Yep , on the FDA list of side effects death is only #77 .

and I thought I was suffering from a bit of dain bramage or early onset Alzheimer's ....

water, that's been filtered or a good old fashioned spring or mountain stream that's not been contaminated ... though you'd need to filter the stream water first... don't want any fish or critter doo doo in my water - though neither may be as dangerous as some of the chemical residue ..

the real answer to all this angst is just kill yourself now. You're gonna die anyway, and it might be from living in todays world that does you in. I'm not sure why I am even still here given the obvious. (this is not an endorsement of suicide just a facetious remark for entertainment purposes only).

But think about it folks. Why are you here anyway? To worry about diet soda? To make a creator and/or his alleged son happy? (alleged thrown in not to offend those who refuse to acknowledge jesus as son of god).

He DOES want us to use our brains...

The FDA is the chief cause of cancer in rats...

Well, I'm here as in this thread because, well, probably something to do with those men in the white coats that keep trying to catch me.

... er I mean I love Klipsch products and high quality music reproduction though probably will never be an audiophile. It's not the equipment. As OB put it MUSIC IS MAGIC ... though the better the reproduction thereof, the more enjoyable though I can still enjoy music reproduced over a rather crappy radio... Not as much as on a killer system or maybe not as involved or as easy to get lost in the music but it's still the music that matters. I would love to hear PWK's tapes played back in his living room? ( wish my fingers would type what I think I'm thinking the first time around)

Now, in the philosophical sense as to why any of us are here or the world exists? I'll go with God and Jesus, the Son of God. That's my belief, y'all are all welcome to your own. Here in the good old US of A we're trying our darndest to create a Godless soceity. Not sure that's quite what the Declaration of Independence and Constitution meant or intended. I think they meant One Nation Under God in the Judeo Christian sense though are tolerant of all religions or lack of religion at the personal level the state isn't going to sponsor one.

My 2 cents. Take or leave it. But forget about the ranting and screaming and attacking. You can believe what you want. I can believe what I want.

We could all be figments of our own imaginations - maybe pawns in a giant "Truman" type movie though on a much larger scale. Do I believe that? No. But I can tell you from personal experience. The human mind can be a scary place at times and reality and our peception of it can easily become blurred. And this coming from someone who's avoided illegal and recreational drugs, and pretty much alcohol (probably good or I wouldn't have a liver by now) ... though a little bit too much of the wrong presciption medication or wrong combination can um, get things out of balance ... some serious short circuiting and overloading going on if you will...

#%@^ aspartame may be the real culprit?

Any statistics on how many rats actually got cancer before the FDA started loading 'em up on all kinds of things? Gotta agree with the FDA being the biggest cause of cancer in humans. rats. (I think my fingers have disconnected from my brain). And with Marvel that the man upstairs wants us to use our brains.

I'm missing a few marbles myself... anyone got any spares. (though growing up they did say something about a few bales short of a full load - is that a bad thing?)

This news on aspartame is nothing new . If you bothered to check the link you will also find that this study was done by a private individual . Not the FDA .

As for myself ; my sister told me long ago that my addiction to diet coke was going to kill me before cigarettes did .

"I gave up diet coke !"

This news on aspartame is nothing new . If you bothered to check the link you will also find that this study was done by a private individual . Not the FDA .

As for myself ; my sister told me long ago that my addiction to diet coke was going to kill me before cigarettes did .

"I gave up diet coke !"

Your still smoking cigarettes ?? Diet Soda will Kill You, he says, as he lights up another cancer stick !!! Please give me a diet soda!!!!!

"I gave up diet coke !"

Your still smoking cigarettes ?? Diet Soda will Kill You, he says, as he lights up another cancer stick !!! Please give me a diet soda!!!!!

Yep , your gonna die from something .

Pick your poison .

Complications from old age would be my first pick . [:)]

Never knew anyone who just died .... out of living .... Always a reason !!! If you live long enough, we'll kill ourselves, we're already heading down that road, pollution, Global warming , over-population ................. Young people need to wake-up, we have failed, they need to turn it around, I think they WILL !!!

One of my friends died (massive heart attack) at the age of 50 drinking huge amounts of diet coke and eating cheezeburgers. He would always carry several cans in his jacket before travelling any distance. I can't stand the taste of aspartane as it is a phoney half-*** sugar taste and is instantly recognizeable. I believe it is also injected into some brands of watermellons and strawberrys in the growing process.

JJK