jtnfoley

eBay: 260227178659

Frazier Model Seven speakers. Very good condition- sound great. 29" H
x 19" W x 15 7/8" D. Cabinets have typical nicks, but pretty clean
overall. Drivers are fine and sound great. Super efficient- they are
loud with my 45SE amp. I remember at least a couple of the pots don't
work well or at all. No grills. Hard to find speakers. Built like a
brick. I think they sound better than Klipsch Heresys. Pick-up only-
25 miles west of Chicago. Sorry, we no longer accept paypal.
Thanks for looking and bidding.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Rare, not really. Great, Yes. Better than Heresy, Yes...but the Mark IV is comparable to Heresy in size and price, Mark V was next. The 7 is more like a Cornwall or LaScala.

Nice find.

You've entered the Frazier sub culture. Watch your wallet...

Dave

Klipsch Culture is fine by me... I was just sharing a chuckle and thinking of a question... If the pictures clearly don't jive with the written description (such as the utter lack of any note that these speakers barely survived a flood) is the seller still committing fraud?

Possibly not, if the second owner had em after the flood and no flood occurred at the second owners house!?

See what shades of a Bill Clinton position does to us to stretch things a bit? LOL

Maybe......

He can say in his house.... they were in a clean house environment, without kids, or pets, or martians that he can talk about legally! Also no ciggarette but yes to be cigar smoking but maybe pipe smoking on rare occasions too, if that helps as well? hahahahahaahaha

Of course, that first owner... might have left em in the flood of a bad septic system in his basement rental house, and all that raw sewage then warped the particle board and the x over got fried..... Oh and his kids might have left a lava lamp on it too, because it has a burn mark...... Well that's his story and he is sticking with it! Just minor blemishes!!

pots were under water....I wonder why they don't work.....wonder if the bottom of the woofer cones have matching stripes...nothing like the sound of particle board once swollen from water damage.