Does anyone have a recent set of promedia 4.1's that actually works?

BURNin'HELL

this forum was made to help customers that have problems with klipsch's products...so there are obviously going to be many posts about bad systems...

just curious though... how many people here have recently (last 2 months) bought a set of promedia 4.1's and they worked right out of the box... and they continued to work - didn't crap out in a week or two...???

just say "me" or "yes", whatever...

"me" or "yes", whatever...

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

i have every model of promedia, ... in order of purchase...

1. v2.400, over a year old now i think!

2. 2.1, about two months after they came out

3. 4.1, October?

4. 5.1 (#1) late december

5. 5.1 (#2) not here yet.. dang ol' Tweeter Home Entertainment!!!

------------------

-justin

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

never needed one so i can't say. should not take long though. calling them is the fastest way to get help.

------------------

-justin

try, try again Smile.gif about all I can say besides putting in a phone call. 1-888-554-5665

------------------

-justin

quote:

Originally posted by ProMedia Tech 2:

The RA dept. number is actually different: 800-554-7724 option 5

Oops! Well, I put the new number in my sig so i won't get it wrong again Smile.gif Sorry about that.

------------------

-justin

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Mine have worked straight out of the box with absolutely no problems whatsoever. Plus, they sound so damn good!!

I think people get afraid of the Klipsch product by seeing so many problems in this forum, failing to remember that this forum is to help people with their problems. I visited this site before my purchase because I had never heard of Klipsch product until my friends told me about it. Initially I was afraid of purchasing Klipsch speakers because of all the "problems" in the forum with them, but someone reminded me that the forum was there for this use, not for everyone just to say how unbelievably awesome these speakers are. Maybe Klipsch should make that a part of the forum as well, so potential customers can see how great the speakers are, and that problems occur in low numbers.

-LanceStorm

quote:

Originally posted by JohnAcres:

I got my 4.1's today... at CompUSA... So far so good except I think the back speakers aren't working casue I don't have the 4.1 sound card. I have the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz... the card is about a year old. So far I love the way they sound.

LOL... pleeeeeease don't tell me you're going to use them with a 2.1 only sound card... pleaaaaase????? Smile.gif I believe the Santa Cruz is 4.1? If not.. well that was a waste of money for two speakers you can't use Smile.gif

you can use the rear sats by getting them splitter things.... check out the manual... read the two channel soundcard setup...

if your soundcard is 2 channel then get a 4 channel one cuz not having a 4 channel soundcard defeats the purpose of having a 4 channel speaker system... by getting the splitter you'll have audio comin from the rear but it's gonna be the same as the front

quite a few people with recent working sets cwm30.gifcwm20.gif ...good... still got hope