Friday late evening welcome party?

I don't know if/what you were refering to...however at the Jazz Kitchen on Friday night there looks to be a pretty good performer by the name of Steve Allee. Also the Jazz Kitchen uses Klipsch gear and has a pretty good atmosphere. BTW I am in no way related to either Steve or the Jazz Kitchen...http://www.owlstudios.com/artists/steve_allee.html and http://www.thejazzkitchen.com/frameset.html for details

I was thinking of doing something at my house actually, some late night Pizza, some good music, and HT demos.

If this still sounds like something all of you coming to the event, especially those that have voted want to do, let me know.

The evening event at Klipsch should be done by 9 PM? Most of us are "night owls" anyhow.... So...

===================================================================================

My house is 18 miles from Klipsch, so 20- 25 min away drive. (I will have maps available at Klipsch Friday night.)

I was thinking maybe 10PM till maybe 1-2 AM??? People can car pool, just figure it out, between themselves.

Let me know what you all think? If it looks positive, I would love to host a party here this June 20th for the Pilgrimage.

If it looks good, I will post an official announcement by May 26th one way or another.

That way, people can sign up, so we know what to prepare for etc etc.

IndyKlipschFan

I will post in a new thread here too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

NOLA,

We answered some of your questions in one of the other threads in this section.

BTW, even though you have been a member since 2004, I would like to officially welcome you to the Forum. With only 13 posts to your credit I wasn't sure if you had received a welcome yet!