Can somebody help me put this idiot in his place?

greg928gts

The guy is really just a total ***.

For the record, my emails to him have been very civil, and I didn't mix words. Nothing personal.

I told him he was wrong and I would prove it to him, and when I did, I expected an apology.

His response back; "LUCK".

Then, later in the day, after he obviously looked into it, he sent me an email with an APOLOGY, saying that I was correct about the speakers.

My final response:

" I accept your apology, but I don't accept how you went about this. I have a few words for you to look up at dictionary.com and study. Diplomatic; Rational; Discerning; Reasonable; Genial; Discreet; Judicious; Polite; This would be a good start for you. Greg"

I'm done now.

O.k., just one more since it was so fricken funny.

His response to the polite rant: "Dude lick my crack"

A tiger will always be a tiger.

Greg

Man! why are you getting your panties all wadded up over this. Just blow the dumbasss off, and keep moving along. I'll send you my consultant's fee shortly. Have a nice day. [:)]

Dean is right, he's not an asss, he's a jackass, and an obvious a liar claiming to be a former audio dealer... blaaah, blaaah, blaaaaah.