Is it my turn next year? I should have the Klipsch memorial workshop in full operation in a year's time.

Michael,

Assuming the Pilgrimage is held in Indy again next year, I would love to see (and hear) your collection. [:D]

Bob

That's what I would like to do Bob. Roger was having the big open house this year and with so many house guests and work schedule, having large numbers at the House of Klipsch just wasn't feasible for 2008. Perhaps next year. Roger and I don't like to steal each other's thunder.

I think we could easily do a party here again Friday and Sat do it at your place Michael.. or switch it...too?? I think were the two people crazy enough to do this in Indy anyhow.. So far, it has worked out great!!! You have so much more to share with the "Colter Comparitor" LOL it is practically a museum over there.. So much to see and experience. And work in progress of a lot of gear too. Just was fun to see you barking out orders to everyone! OK, Doc test this.. move that.. give me that ..ahh have you seen this yet? Where is the Garden hose? I had to laugh, you were in your own element!

It doesnt really matter to me, but I had great feedback after it was all over, they (most people) thought it really kicked off the weekend good too.. And that was my hope.. To all of this.

Most of all, it allowed new and old friends to mingle too.

Were 11 months away... And basically a lot can change... Between now and then?

I was just seeing if there was interest again?

Roger.

I do not think anyone can beat what Trey pulled off a few years back... THAT, WAS AMAZING in Hope. (FYI, I was there, and helped too.)

Were just trying to do our best to make everyone feel welcome. It beats screaming at each other in a noisy bar IMO.

You have to remember, Michael nor I work for Klipsch, were just one of you!

Fans!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Roger: It's a good thing that Verna told you to order 7 of them. Weren't you going to just order 5 at first? LOL She's a pretty good little estimator! Your party was a real blast. You and Cindy really know how to entertain. Thanks for everything you two! -Glenn