Please help this sub newbie...

TheEAR

I'm speechless...that could probably levitate people off your furniture. The "Volume control" and "Play" button should closely guarded by only those with high security clearances. Does your insurance include coverage for home implosions from SPL's ? Obviously, it's a perfect example of truely fuctional furniture in the finest of style.

Still working on my subs....almost 10:00PM here and I am still going strong. In the end it will all be worth my time.

Be advised the final setup will be a symmetrical array,not what is seen in the picture(s). The final setup will be finalised in four weeks. I have no time or desire to lift these modules (90-140 lbs per module) now. It is a heck of a job...and a half the way they are placed and spaced.

Where did I get my dual LMS-Ultra 18's from,...my secret. I said it...I would end up with a pair of the 15 and 18's LMS-Ultra's . HA nobody prevents TheEAR from bass satisfaction.

now...

Posted Image

80% complete...tomorrow an update ! It will be 90% complete!!!

The Ultimate sub array for a 700cu ft room !!! Nobody beats the displacement per cubic foot of living space. HA [:D]

All this backed by ~50KW of pro power amps. HA bass deprived. Not here.

Arthur,

You absolutely must put a fabric pull down screen in front of all those subs, so you can hide them and place a bose acoustamass module on display!

Invite friends over for a demo, pull the screen down and place the Blows "bass" module front and center. This should provide a gooood laugh.[6][Y]

Ricci,

That would be a good one. [:P] Or you tell them the monster RE XXX sub of yours is a new Acoustic Me$$ design part of the new BIGGER is BETTER at B0$e.

With my wall...each person who sees that thing stops and says "OMG" after a few seconds "WHY?" to what I respond saying BECAUSE I AM TheEAR dammit,and TheEAR has to have bass to damage the foundations. [:P]