WHA WHA WHA WHAT ?!

Right on, srobak. I do not like guns, but I totally agree with you.

Not to mention that hopefully, we as a society will not have to pay to prossecute the offender, pay to house and feed him, or worry about him getting out in the future and doing it again or further reproducing to teach his decendants such fine social skills and moral values.

Roger

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark, it's just like the Joe Horn case here in Houston. Man kills two burglars with shotgun as they were leaving neighbors' house they were burglarizing. Everything was caught on a 911 tape-recording. Horn said he was going to go and kill the burglars. He did. He was no-billed. I am glad.

I will say one thing as to what you reference. Had these been 15 and 16 year-old kids of the neighbors a few doors down burglarizing the home, and had they been ordinarily good kids who decided to do something stupid and out of their character, it would have been a tragedy. Fortunately, it was two scumbags.

So, I do see the risk of tragedy here. It is not an easy topic for a one-fits-all answer. Still, I believe in the right to have a gun.