What to use to attach emblem to grill?

wuzzzer

I just got a copper Klipsch emblem from Klipsch to put on my Quartet that had the emblem fall off. It doesn't have any kind of adhesive backing on it which I thought it would. Any ideas as to how to attach it? I tried a hot glue gun but it won't stick to the fabric on the grill. I have regular glue and wood glue but didn't know if those would work or just leave a nasty stain on the grill.

The 3M stuff works very well, and because the grill cloth is a polyolefin synthetic, the adhesive will not permanently "bind" if you ever want to remove them and go to pie slices, etc. Downside? They can eventually fall off, but that usually takes about 2-3 years. Key is to tape them off with a 1/16" strip of tape around the edge of the back so the glue is "centered", but not at the edges. Let it sit up for at least 10 minutes before sticking the emblem on. Other method, but more "permanent" is to use a contact cement such as a tube of "Duco". Dries hard but is extremely difficult to get off if you make a mistake, or want to change position/ emblem type, etc. Hope that helps.

The metal emblem fell off one of my Heresy II speakers and I used 2-sided adhesive tape to stick it back on. It stuck for about a year, then the badge fell off without leaving any residue on the grille cloth, so I stuck it back on with the same tape. It may be good for another year, then I may try silicone seal, which might adhere better to the cloth.