Ironman. Almost speechless

IndyKlipschFan

OMG OMG OMG OMG, you better have good subs on this one or be for warned... your gonna blow something!!!!

Now I have a movie that will finally not escape everything I have done room treatment wise.. OMG wayyyyyyy Intense!

So much better at home than in the theaters... You just wanna turn it up and enjoy everything too! hehehehehehe

BTW, It wasn't so much it was loud upstairs, but I was def shaking the foundation of my house... It was scary!

9+ < for effects

8+ < for storyline

And easy to see they will make a sequel on this one too. Can't wait!

With so much going on on the low end... I was able to cross over the La Scala's from 80 htz down to 60 htz and the subs 60 htz on down too... it is perfect, just amazingly so!

New Demo movie for sure!!!

What did you think?

For god sake man make sure your house is still attached. You may want to add some extra uhhhhh thingies to keep it attached to foundation. It was a pretty good movie. A friend of mine who hates almost every movie said "it didn't suck". That was as much a recommendation for a film from him as I have ever heard from him. I wish it had been longer.

I went to the "other little room" in the room in outside my basement theater room, while my son was still watching Ironman in the Home Theater.... I then washed my hands really good, dried them, then I got some more
popcorn and returned to the movie.. Ah the comforts of home!

The walls were just moving and shaking, not because it was so loud, (OK maybe a tad bit loud..hehehehe) but because there is a LOT of info down to 20 Htz too. Your gonna feel it, trust me, in my seats in the HT, I swear the air pressure just hits your chest as things happen. It is that realistic!

I wasn’t going to see this movie but with all the above comments I have changed my mind.

My poor RW12 is going to get a workout, I don’t think it will ever be the same again.

Clearly I don’t have a system that many of you have but still it’s Klipsch.

DownUnder73 -

My system is similar to yours:

RF-35, RC-35, R-5800 in-walls

SVS PC Ultra sub

I'll bet your system will sound great with a movie like this. While our smaller reference speakers can't touch an all LaScalla system or Colter's THX subs, you're right - it's still Klipsch. I'm looking forward to experiencing this movie - let's trade notes!

DownUnder73 -

SVS PC Ultra sub

I'll bet your system will sound great with a movie like this. While our smaller reference speakers can't touch an all LaScalla system or Colter's THX subs, you're right - it's still Klipsch. I'm looking forward to experiencing this movie - let's trade notes!

Sounds like a great idea lo123, i will watch on weekend and give you my review by Monday. SVS sub.. wow.. That must sound magic.

DownUnder73 -

SVS PC Ultra sub

Sounds like a great idea lo123, i will watch on weekend and give you my review by Monday. SVS sub.. wow.. That must sound magic.

well watched the movie last night - movie itself was much better than I thought and the bass was incredible. if you ever want a movie to test a sub this is it. imagine watching this movie at the Ear's wall of subs place.. actually too scared to imagine.

my poor rw12 is resting now.. never to be the same.

Great Movie, better than I expected! Robert Downey Jr did a pretty good acting job. It was wierd seeing Jeff Bridges bald...lol AND I must say I never thought much of Gwyneth Paltrow but she actually looked pretty good in this movie!

Yes the bass was incredible also, and the effects were pretty top notch. I would definitely recommend this movie. [Y]

Lo123 – this is definitely the crazy season, so many birthdays, weddings, Christmas functions and all other type of parties to attend, so totally understand when you mentioned time is running out.

I swear my system has never sounded better, thanks to the advice of many on this site.

I am sitting back and enjoying it now and trying very hard not to be “seduced by the new sound formats”. I’m trying not to be seduced but the temptation is ever so slowly consuming me.