• My System
    Lots of tubes and high efficiency speakers

Recent Profile Visitors

18983 profile views

Full Range's Achievements

Klipsch Fanatic

Klipsch Fanatic (6/9)

1. Just a teaser or sneak peak at a record in transit to me as I post
  2. This young lady on violin plays in a few sporting matches predominantly Soccer matches at the half time show here in Australia
  3. That is actually a fact — they get paralytic or smashed or what ever the term is in one’s home country PS I actually keep stingless native bees in my yard - 3 hives
  4. The green coloured cover in the Australian pressing as opposed to black on other releases. Artist - Genesis Title - Spot The Pigeon
  5. The seller must be dreaming it’s in the $400 buck range in AU pesos
  6. I am preparing myself for some incoming records due to arrive soon Filling missing titles in the collection and also replacing CDs of same titles ‘’Spinning in my downtime from preparing the base and erecting a new greenhouse fun fun fun 🤘 Artist - King Crimson Title - Red
  7. Medical technology has come a long way, even from 10 years ago My better half had a complete new knee replacement 12 months ago and it was custom made in the USA on a 3D printer She was walking normal on the next day after she had the operation
  8. A little bit of cheer A novel way to the saying Taking it (music) on the road Watch and have some fun
  9. I heard this track today by accident and brought back some memories What about you (if you are of that age era) But the sad part is that the mob cheated him of his royalties Enjoy Tommy James
  10. Something a little off topic Anyone going to the Houston Greek Festival - https://www.houstongreekfest.com/ We have one every year locally in Brisbane and it’s also on soon Great food and you will leave with a smile 😊
  11. Call any vegetable- call it by name Does that ring a bell ? Artist - The Mothers of Invention/ Frank Zappa ‘Title - Mothermania The best of the Mothers
  12. ‘That to us in Australia is cheap I took a family of 6 adults to a nice Mediterranean restaurant and it cost me just over $800 bucks
  13. ‘Well I know about that as well but we are talking mid 60s time frame for that LSD ‘As a mechanical engineer I have a pure mind 😎
  14. LSD to me equates to Limited Slip Diff 🤪
  15. Australian dance-funk-pop band formed 1983 and folded in 1987. Members included: Kate Ceberano (Vocals) Stephen Charlesworth (Keyboards) Ian Cox (Saxophone) Robert Goodge (Guitar) This album is a compilation of the 3 albums they released and some unreleased tracks Artist - I’m Talking Title - Dancing