What movie(s) to really show off my new Ultra 2's?

SeanCJ

My 3 new KL-650 THX Ultra 2's are sitting just 5 minutes away, locked up in a UPS warehouse! Its killing me :) I've got to wait until tomorrow afternoon to play with them.

I'm wondering which blu ray I should use to audition them, or should I say 'allow' them to really impress me with?

Something that will really show off their dynamics, clarity, and soundstage. They will be powered by my Sunfire Cinema Grand 250 watts x 5 amp with Onkyo 805 running the show.

Hmmm decisions, decisions....?

-Underworld 1 or 2?

-IronMan?

-Hellyboy II?

-Hulk?

-Indiana Jones and the Krystal Skull?

-POTC?

-Cars? Ratatoille?

or maybe an HD DVD

-Serenity ?

-King Kong?

-Chronicles of Riddick?

-Any Harry Potter film?

-300?

or maybe a truly naustalgic film but regular DVD like:

-any Star Wars?

-any original Indiana Jones?
-LOTRs?

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
For naustalgic reasons, and since I know the source material very well from multiple viewings (watched it again last night to refresh my audio memory with the current magnepans :)), I've chosen to watch LOTR Fellowship of the Ring as the first film with the Ultra 2s.

Of course, once that's over and I have my comparison between the maggies and the Ultra 2s, I'll go through many 'reference' scenes from various movies listed above to really test them out.

I'm watching the UPS website tracking like a nut! They are 'out for delivery'!!! I hope they are waiting for me when I get home. So wish I could take a 'sick day' :)

Home Theater magazine just listed their top 5 Blueray movies ranked with audio (best soundtrack) as a top priority (not to be confused with thier music category)

Black Hawk Down

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest

Transformers: Two-Disc Special Edition

Cloverfield

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World.

I agree with sunburnwilly on Cloverfield. My sub consists of 4 high excursion 18" drivers in an IB configuration. The LFE on Cloverfield is awesome. We had an earthquake in my livingroom the night we watched it.