Wanted

tommyboy

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of liked it -- Angelina looks good if not a little too skinny and tired.

It seems more like a 'posing' movie where each character takes their spots/roles on the set and shoots the heck out of everything and beat the heck out of each other, and its not a riveting watch. AJ is not the lead -- she's more of a supporting actor to the Irish guy (name?), who's not quite up to the task of carrying this movie. Cool effects where they bend the bullets like Beckham, but i found myself not realy caring--

Is AJ good in Changeling?

• 2 weeks later...

a little overboard on the swearing, but otherwise... The soundtrack was definitely awesome.

Heh... I watched this last night & thought the same thing. The first half with the swearing etc.. just started to get a little cheesy but then it did get better after all that. AND yea... Angelina did look a little thin & tired, maybe what is it now...8 kids? are wearing her out?

• 2 weeks later...

Not a bad Blu ray selection. As a shooter I was kind of rolling my eyes during the curving bullet scenes ( it could happen!!!!) but otherwise pretty entertaining. The sound track was killer through my new RC64 center. Enough T & A to keep it interesting. Well worth the 4 bucks. Can't see why any HT fan would not like it.

+1 on the reccomendation

• 2 weeks later...

Just got done watching it on DVD. I must say that the soundtrack was excellent! [H]

However, when I started the DVD, the dialnorm setting was -3 (if I remember correctly) and it seemed the center channel (dialogue) was a little too quiet. I had to turn up the volume more than usual to hear the dialogue properly. Other than that, the movie was great and the soundtrack was impressive as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Steak and Potatoes? I'd take her out for a hot dog at the DQ drive through... it would get the whole food thing out of the way alot quicker....Wink

You're so smart.Stick out tongue

Yep, his a real player…

Why waste time with all the formalities hey…

• 2 weeks later...