Who has the most kids?

Me Loves Khorns

• Moderators

Well, I had four stepkids, divorced, had one kid, and now have 3 more "step" kids. Does that count as 8, or should I just stick with the one? Smile

I would say 4 kids unless you are still close to the first 4. No matter what you do you will have one for sure, he will never let go of you, well at least until he discovers girls then you will see him a little less. [;)]

• Moderators

I would say 4 kids unless you are still close to the first 4

I still keep in contact with 3 of the 4. One just became a dad last month. He for sure doesn't count because there's no way I'll admit to being a grandma in any way, shape or form.

[:)]

I would say 4 kids unless you are still close to the first 4

I still keep in contact with 3 of the 4. One just became a dad last month. He for sure doesn't count because there's no way I'll admit to being a grandma in any way, shape or form.

Smile

Amy with your "shape and form" you could admit to being a Grannie with pride.

• Moderators

Technically I don't know how that works but grandma Amy sounds good, Wow you could be a Great grandmother before you reach....OK I have no idea what that number would be, and i am NOT about to guess !

Nothing wrong with a good looking Grandma, beats the heck of a dumb teenager ! [Y]

I better stop now, i do like posting here.

I still keep in contact with 3 of the 4. One just became a dad last month.

Well Congrats Amy on becoming a grandma last month. Why didn't you tell us, aren't we family.... [:P]

I should start a new thread stating that... [^o)] But I also like posting here, so maybe I'll hold off.... [:#]

James