For Tech Support, call Klipsch

Did you guys know that Klipsch has a team of employees that man the phone lines for the purpose of giving authoritative answers to questions about how to keep your Klipsch speakers running like new? You don't have to count on the opinions of just other Klipsch owners. Call 1-800-554-7724 and get in touch with Tech Support or the Parts department to discuss upgrades, repairs, and technical questions.

• Klipsch Employees

I think what MC is talking about is that he gets a large number of calls, emails and forum questions that should be ask of the Klipsch team.

If he can not get folks from asking tech support questions he will have to leave the forum. It is more like work than fun now for him.

As you may suspect, MC was not happy about being laid off at Klipsch. (As were many of us at Klipsch)

Every time someone asks a question they remind him that he is not with us anymore.

MC is a dear friend and makes a large contribution to this forum. We at Klipsch do not want to loose this part of MC as well.

SO, IF YOU HAVE A TECH SUPPORT QUESTION, CONTACT KLIPSCH.

1-800-554-7724

support@klipsch.com

• Moderators

I've got an idea:

Sell that motorcycle that nobody is riding and rehire Colter.

The bike was arranged long before the economy tanked - let's try to be fair. No one is happy about layoffs, and the pains we have gone through are no less heart-wrenching than any where else. Michael is a good person who has bent over backwards for people on this forum. If he chooses to continue to post here, I hope it is because he enjoys it. But he has zero obligations to do so. Anyone who needs help directly from Klipsch, please contact us as Trey mentioned above.

It's really not appropriate to discuss this any further. I apologize to you, Michael, if anything said on the forum has caused you grief.

Thanks