Changes to the Klipsch Website coming...TODAY!

Amy

LOVE the bold graphics, and the Palladium Build photos and other photo series are excellent. Are they new or did I just stumble across them?

I am spending some time checking the Search Function. Here on the Forum we spend a lot of time using this function. It looks like it's all mostly there, so great job on getting all the data migrated.

I found Rebel, just to see if it was still there.

I like the fact that under each heading the speakers are sorted by 'size or quality', perhaps it's just sorted by price, but you've got the biggies on the front page and it makes some kind of sense now- good.

The 'cursor over' for product details is pretty cool.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

If it ain't broke......

Now stan, we never said it was broke. It was certainly lacking in many features that we have now, especially features needed by the press and our dealers - not to mention the "average" consumer that doesn't know as much as you guys [:)]

We're still working on some things, but appreciate your feedback!

• Moderators

Forums, it's under 'Groupies'. So Forums is only two clicks away from main page. Easy enough, but 'groupies'? I don't know if any of us would describe ourselves using that term.

A popular definition of "groupie" is an enthusiastic supporter or follower. We liked it [:)] No offense intended.

• Moderators

LOVE the bold graphics, and the Palladium Build photos and other photo series are excellent. Are they new or did I just stumble across them?

I just added them. [:)]

I dislike the text 'you have selected a discontinued Klipsch product'

I'm assuming you mean rather than Klipsch "Classic" product? We did that for a reason, which will be made clear next month. Also, we have the language on there prominently to avoid dealers ordering certain products that are no longer available, as well as to let customers know those items will be difficult to find.

Under KSM-12, a stage monitor, it call it a business music system and 'similar products' include a lot of in ceiling products meant for business music systems. In fact, under Business Music Systems- all the pro gear can be found. Can these get their own category? Also KP362 shows a cluster array including KP215 and two KP362's.

Yeah, I need to work on that sorting. I was under a crunch to get them all up.

Can the archived speakers be sorted some way in each category, perhaps alpha?

Not sure, I'll look into it.

Checking center speakers like RC52, I see that we' ve lost the small icons refering to matching speakers in the same category (RF52, RS52, matching sub and bookshelf).

I agree, this is useful. I'll look into this as well.

There are two Cornwall II entries, two Cornwall III entries, and five Heresy III entries. Pick one of each.

Not sure why, perhaps a bug. Will send it along.

Thanks, Michael!!

Please excuse the technical difficulties we are having this morning. We're working on it!

It always takes a little tweaking.

Where are the wallpapers located?

Took me a minute, but those are no longer in Media Center with other photos but appear (where they should be) under Groupies/Desktops-

I think that link from Main Klipsch site to Forum was pretty useful to Tech Support. I used it a lot to route people needing speaker help to the Forum, and I'd bet they still refer a lot of people here for detailed help in specific areas.

I us it if I'm on a strange computer and need to find the forum (klipsch.com is as much as I can remember[:(]). I thought that was how some people could find us.

No luck on my computer here at work, on the main page all of the catagories are jumbled into one another. Looks like it came out of a blender. I came across the Forums and have bookmarked them. I tried to download the Adobe Flash Player, but that was blocked. I'll se if I can get around that.

My Account | Cart | Languages | Global | Site Map

Installation Stories
Of course it POSTS correctly NOW.

First impressions....

I like the bold graphics.

Black on white is the easiest to read.

Some subordinate pages are almost too boring but I'm not sure that's bad. Ie. History has a really cool header and then very little to nothing on following pages.

I agree with CP1 though I didn't look, discontinued is probably better than classic as classic implies that it may be a "line" rather than discontinued. I think the direction is to increase information on all Klipsch speakers ever made.

So instead of marketing, with all due respect to Oldsmobile (RIP) and GM (?) "This is not your father's speaker", Klipsch can market "This is your father's speaker". Or maybe "These were your father's speakers, and will be your son's / daughter's or grandson's / granddaughter's - if they can wait long enough to get their own"

• Moderators

..and need to find the forum (klipsch.com is as much as I can rememberSad). I thought that was how some people could find us.

Actually, the overwhelming majority of first timers to the forum find us through Google.com, or other search engines.