Welcome to the Vintage Vault

Thump, Kerry King Kevin that setup is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Love the Marshalls too.

I am trying to figure out why my posts don't separate in paragraphs when I click post. It just strings along. I didn't write it out this way intentionally.

You are correct...Kerry King or KFK as he says!

slayer-kerry-king.jpg

For your problem...If you are using Safari this would explain your issues with formating text. Safari is my favorite but it doesn't work well with this Forum. I would try Firefox if you don't want to use MS IE Explorer.

post-20592-13819476872422_thumb.jpg

geepers look at the PAWS on that guy- makes that neck look like a tinkertoy

that photo of those stacks makes you wonder of Marshall has a part number for an empty 4x12 cabinet for guys to stack up on stage like that. There is absolutely no call for ever having that much stage volume. Ever.

Oh, and it's patently uncool to wear your own band's T-shirt on stage.

• 2 weeks later...

Red head is a 72 50 watt, with 6550 black plate rca's.

The teal 4x12 slant is a old recover but it has it's stock 71 celestions,

All the other cabinets have a combo of vintage jbl,ev, celestion , jensen ect.

for diffrent flavors when recording.

• 1 month later...

Red head is a 72 50 watt, with 6550 black plate rca's.

The teal 4x12 slant is a old recover but it has it's stock 71 celestions,

All the other cabinets have a combo of vintage jbl,ev, celestion , jensen ect.

for diffrent flavors when recording.

Nice! I would like to get a Marshall one of these days.

I might as well test firefox while I am at it. :)

It worked thanks Thump!

that photo of those stacks makes you wonder of Marshall has a part number for an empty 4x12 cabinet for guys to stack up on stage like that. There is absolutely no call for ever having that much stage volume. Ever.

The Tubes used to use a big stack of amps as a stage prop while Fee Waybill (as Quay Lude) was doing White Punks on Dope. He'd lean back against it "accidentally" and the whole stack would tumble down and bury him, while red lights and sirens went off, then sexy nurses would appear and carry him off stage. He'd recover and finish the song. It was great!

• 4 weeks later...

tworg03.jpg

My 1986(i think) Mesa Boogie Mark III that gets the cops called when I crank it up.

in front are two very non vintage Ibanez with Dimarzio pickups.

guitar05.jpg

My 1991 Fender Tele Plus with Lace Sensors.

Because it's the same model that Jonny Greenwood plays I have had Radiohead fans offer to buy it from me.

I paid $700 for it a few years back(stickers were already on it) and I've had people offer me double that.

-Josh

• 1 month later...

Thump, Kerry King Kevin that setup is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Love the Marshalls too.

I am trying to figure out why my posts don't separate in paragraphs when I click post. It just strings along. I didn't write it out this way intentionally.

You are correct...Kerry King or KFK as he says!

slayer-kerry-king.jpg

For your problem...If you are using Safari this would explain your issues with formating text. Safari is my favorite but it doesn't work well with this Forum. I would try Firefox if you don't want to use MS IE Explorer.

Hmmm....is the outer permiter of those Marshall stacks completely empty? [:o] I'm actually surprised to see two mics up there!

KFK doesn't look like he plays music at all.... [;)]