Keep me in your thoughts

• Klipsch Employees

Thanks again everyone. Yes it is hard to deal with. There has been no fighting no yelling, none of that. I hold my words until I am alone; knowing that no words with ill will can help but only hurt. I don't know how this will turn out, but we never do. I reminder her that no matter what happens, I love her and for now, I am still IN love with her. We are working to remain friends. I am changing myself for me and the kids as well as her. This is painful enough so I don't need it to be ugly too.

I pray a lot. I hope a lot. I cry a lot.

My job is not as fun as it use to be. Part of my job is listening to music, but music has always brought back memories for me. In the past that was a good thing, now not so much. I have the kids, my friends and for now my bike. I love with the kids, try to laugh with my friends and ride my bike as much as I can.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Your doing the right thing, just keep it up. You never know how things turn out but if you do the right thing you can never blame your self for not trying as best you could.

I know it's easy for me to say but it could be worse, everyone is healthy talking and alive, I know that people take these things for granted but things could be alot worse, the best thing that could happen is you at least keep these things in your favor.

Good luck and we will pray for your family. Always remember you have many friends.

This is painful enough so I don't need it to be ugly too.

I pray a lot. I hope a lot. I cry a lot.

I know that descrption all too well from a tragic experience a few years ago. I don't know you Trey.....and you don't know me.....but things will get better in time......they will. Any time you're in my neck of the woods you got a friend for whatever you may need.

Hang in there. [:D]

Trey it's never easy going through what you are right now. It sounds like you are doing the right thing for the kids and that's really important in the grand scheme of things. I know when I first went through divorce, people said it will take a while before you feel like yourself again and they were right. You can push yourself forward, but it's better to make sure you come out of it the best that you can.

The good news is that at some point down the road the clouds roll away and the sunshine does come out. Those darn clouds just seem to hang around for a long while, which can be frustrating, but everything does work out in the end, and it will get better. One bit of advice, keep busy. If you have to think, go take a walk through WalMart, Lowes, Home Depot, etc... not only does it eat up time, but it's good exercise.

Thinking of you.

Don