OT:Congrats on growing up dtel!

ace168516

Occasionally when I am researching some product or idea of the sort, and I pull up an older thread, I have to laugh. This one was just funny because new avatar's attach to the older post...at the time I am sure it looked different, but wanted to say congrats on growing up!

post-36287-1381948768977_thumb.jpg

Just my speakers grew up and much wider.

I thought you saidYOU were getting wider... [:#]

It's soooo cool when we get new stuff. I am anxious to hear your take on the MWM and 402 combo.

Bruce

• Moderators

I thought you saidYOU were getting wider

I have been, so I straightened out the workshop so i could get to the exercise machine again. [:$]

• Moderators

I thought you saidYOU were getting wider

I have been, so I straightened out the workshop so i could get to the exercise machine again. [:$]

• Moderators

Hey I don't want rumors getting out that I grew up ! Confused Ask my wife, it's not going to happen. Wink

Dtel...grow up....never!!!! Can't imagine that happening!

Yes, the speakers have grown up and I am loving every minute of it. I think having MWMs/402s are great. They are loaded with plenty of bass and you can't beat the 402s! I still can't believe we actually have these speakers. A lot of people helped us out along the way with some great deals. If it were not for the friends we have made through this forum it would have been at least another six months before we could have afforded to do this. Dtel did an awesome job building the bass bins. As far as I'm concerned..... the 402s are beautiful. Oh, and did I mention how awesome they sound?!?!?!

I wanna girl just like Dtel's wife.

Anyone know where there is another like her?

I'll wait patiently for the prompt responses...

Seeing as there is no expert on her traits as Dtel himself... I propose we put a wig on him, maybe a size 50 black spandex skirt...and...uh.... never mind. Perhaps that's not what you were waiting for.

[:o] [:$]

I wanna girl just like Dtel's wife.

Anyone know where there is another like her?

I'll wait patiently for the prompt responses...

Well, dtel picked a rare woman, indeed.

I am genuinely fortunate in that department. It is a truly precious experience to sit down with a cup of coffeee or glass of wine and listen to music with the wife, and hearing some improvement in the music and she says, "wow, what did you do to the system!" .... and she means it as a compliment. That is way up there in cool factor.

There are a few eligible candidates out there. Hopefully you'll find one with the right stuff.

There is reason for hope in your case...After all, you already have demonstrated good instincts and good taste in audio, no?