Let's BAN Joessportster from the Forum!!!

JBryan

No...I wont succumb to your wicked plan. As an aside however, I couldn't help but notice that the paint job on your new Zu's clashes with the Joule Stargates....badly. That system may sound like a match made on heaven but....OMG! Still got any of that blue paint from the Abbeys left over?

yea bryan i need my wineberry stargates or my wineberry vzn 160's back.........its all i can do to walk in the room with the color clash makes my eyes hurt. good thing this is an audio hobby...................my eyes hurt but my ears are close to heaven.

on the other hand i think the burgandy zu's would match your decor very well and i am sure your better half would like the smaller footprint............( AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH it now dawns on me the way to convert you i will show these to her and explain how much smaller they are and how she will have room for whatever she chooses to place in those corners. YEA THATS IT) [6]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't even know you Joe, but I stood up for you for choosing to be different....

but as this has gone on i must clarify that my idea of different isn't coming to a forum and bad mouthing products that the aforementioned forum members embrace...

if thats what you're doing, get a life and go somewhere... where people want to hear what you have to say...

if your soul feeds on antagonizing good people you need to take a serious look in the mirror at your karma...

if it's not what you're doing then set the record straight!!!

i don't even know you Joe, but I stood up for you for choosing to be different....

but as this has gone on i must clarify that my idea of different isn't coming to a forum and bad mouthing products that the aforementioned forum members embrace...

if thats what you're doing, get a life and go somewhere... where people want to hear what you have to say...

if your soul feeds on antagonizing good people you need to take a serious look in the mirror at your karma...

oh well i guess the fun is over !!!!!! you are correct sir you dont know me that is obvious by your post............i have nothing but respect for klipsch and almost all there products. Everyone that knows me knows this is all tongue in cheek, bryan is a great friend that i speak with and visit his home as often as he will have me.................i consider bryan a true gentleman and a friend and could only hope to have more people like him in my life

the lascala butcher did happen but they were trashed b-4 i bought them and i saved the bass bin for an oris horn project, and sold the top hat parts here to friends on the forum.

frankly i am a little supprised you could not see the sarcasym being bantered back and forth here, perhaps you should take your oun advice and take a look in the mirror and remind yourself you have karma as well. (this is typically where i would get a little nasty with you but i dont wish to denegrate this post / thread it has been a great joy to me and i see no reason to bring it down to the level you have)

TO ALL THAT PRTICIPATED IN THIS HUMOROUS POST THAT BRYAN STARTED I SAY WHOLE HEARTEDLY THANK YOU IT GAVE ME SEVERAL HOURS OF GREAT PLEASURE. and we could all use more of that

Joe

I thought it was fun too.

Yes

Ditto! Me thinks the other person did not read the whole thread!

.....and I am still of the thinking, that until I buy something off of Joe, we don't allow him to even think about leaving! [;)]

Dennie

I tried to help you out GM, remember "cough...cough...satire"?

In your defense, I understand that some people have no sense of satire or sarcasm, no matter how outrageous it becomes. No one meant any harm, and if anything, this thread is an expression of our love for all things Klipsch, as hard as that may be to understand. Now, I think you owe Joe an apology (that's what you get for hanging online with a bunch of unstable weirdos ;)

if you had a wife given 3 years to live with terminal brain and just last week she was diagnosed with breast cancer, you know i have little humor in my life...

I just wanted to say best of luck with everything and I hope you will return to this madness soon.

Very sorry to hear that GM. The greatest tragedy is to lose a loved one, and it's a tragedy we all share at one time or another. I find that, when things are at their worst, it's especially helpful to find humor in whatever you can. It's a great tool for lifting the spirits.