OMG / H-SM on eBay

I think SP1 said the Heresy slant back monitors are pretty hard to find. I think in the raw birch would be even more difficult as you'd think black lacquer or paint or fiberglass with the metal trim.

SP1- do you mean CP1 which is Colter from the house of Klipsch??? i've only seen one other pair of these in birch.

Dam! were they in (ten miles from home) Milton Ma ?

I just got back from vacation and missed them.

They sure would look good with my natural split lascalas as floor moniters for the dress up gigs.

My all black no trim h-sm's are real heavy I bet theses way a ton with the trim.

If you ever want to sell pm me.

hey 51, no they weren't 10 miles from you, they were in milton, florida and tracking says they will arrive on saturday depending on the bad weather in tennessee. he said he double boxed them and they weigh 65lbs each. i got hammered on the shipping cost

Noah, i usually don't like to say anything until i have them in my posession but i just couldn't resist. i had my finger on the BIN button for what seemed like an hour and it wasn't until i saw your post on here that made me do it. thanks Noah and i mean that in a good way. hope they arrive in good condition

Industrial and very pretty at the same time. Sorta like a hot babe in shorts and hiking boots.

those hot babes are in cincys fed-ex location hopefully i will get them today

update: they are on the truck and out for delivery

they arrived in excellent codition doubled boxed 2 inches of styrafoam peanuts glue duct tape wow it took an hour to get them out. thanks to john who said he would take care in getting them to me unharmed from fed-ex. i refused to have ups ship any speakers for me or to me.

have not hooked them up yet but have taken one apart to see whats inside. k-77 square mag - k-55v - k-22's. so i'm guessing they are from around 1980. the cigarette smell is so bad i'm going to leave them in the garage at night and leave them on the porch during the day to air out. don't you come near me during the day colter ( B& E ) i know you know where i live. any suggestions on the getting rid of the smell any faster let me know. using steal wool on the trim and the wood to get the grime off. very very nice condition for their age. no nicks or dents or veneer missing in the wood

was thinking if the logos come off without much mess i have a brand new set of NOS pie slice logos for the top left and right corners.