Slick Willie's Rig

Mr. Blorry

I got to say more!

The dems claim we can't afford a tax cut. Just think how many Klipsch speakers you could buy with a reasonable tax cut (say 50 percent). For gods sake, its our money!

The Regan tax cuts brought about an huge increase in revenue. The reason there were deficits is because the Dem. Congress would not cut their spending like they promised. So, lets have some tax cuts and a huge amount of spending reductions. Then we can have a set of Klipschorns in every livingroom!

Ed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I had returns for Klipsch they had to be addressed:Klipsch, RR4 Oakhaven, Arkansas.I don't think the factory is actually in Hope.Look at a map.I see Bartlets Familiar Quotations has come out with a new edition with three from WJC.Any guesses? "I did not have sex with that woman", "I did not inhale", and of course "depends on what you mean by 'is' ".I feel like I need to have my soul steam cleaned.

Hey MG!

While you were in Hope, did you see any evidence of local pride that their "Favorite Son" had been president of the USA? Actually, if I were a Hopeite, I would vote for Mr. Paul as Hope's favorite son, even though he wasn't from there! Are Hopeites embarrassed that Slick Will was from their town?

I don't really know how the Hopeites felt about him. I didn't want to hurt any feelings so I just didn't talk about him while we were there. I agree that Mr. Paul should be the one recognized for Hope. And as far as the locals being embarrassed....I can only say thay they can't be held responsible for what he has done. I'm sure we all have some skeletons in our local closets. The people that I met there were just great! Especially the people from Klipsch. It was lots of fun!

------------------

The token female for the Klipsch Fan Club Tour 2001

Inhale to the chief...

Sure wish I had the amount of money that it takes to buy me my own personal politician. Could never be one though....not one to just stand there with congress' ear in one hand and the other hand held out waiting for someone to grease it; and my boss' hubby is an elected official.

Can't speak to the locals view of Bill, but I can tell you that when I asked the clerk at the front desk of the Holiday Inn how to get to the local library (for Internet access), she gave me a xeroxed street map which had the following highlights on it:

Bill Clinton's Birthplace

Bill Clinton's Elementary School

Bill Clinton's Childhood Home

Might also have had the WalMart but I can't recall smile.gif

First of all, Clinton is not responsible for our economic surplus. He was left a legacy of a rising economy by Bush Sr. Its only the natural swing of the economy also to go from a deficit to surplus. Sure, in the short-run you can generate alot more money with higher taxes like Clinton did. However, Bush Jr. has new problems on his hands. BTW, I actually heard that Clinton really didnt want to go back to the White House to pick up all his belongings. According to the news the only item the Bill was having a hard time letting go of was his lucky desk.

...and I wonder what made the desk so lucky for him? Oh, I think I'm going to be sick. In the Oval Office? I thought that's what the Lincoln bedroom was for...

Dubya has his hands full undoing all the mierda laid out by his predecessor. Maybe, after a hard day, Dubya is sitting back and enjoying his favorite tunes on the Klipsches Ill Bill left behind...

I'll tag along on what CLS72 said...Willy had the benefit of a rising economy, and was in long enough to enjoy the benefits of it. Look what has happened now...years of lousy policies are catching up to us. He got out just in time; good riddance!

It's a shame that we still have to deal with that name up in this neck of the woods with a jr senator from NY. How can the public elect these people, over and over and over again?? Now I am depressed. I need my Forte IIs to make me better!

that lucky sob (slick willie). got in just when the econ was starting to pick up thanks to repub admin policies & left when the reverse was starting. the pinkos Daschle & Gerphardt are already blaming this slowdown on the new admin. what a joke.

sorry to say it, but I won't be spending any $ on klipsch until the NASDAQ gets back to at least 3000. if the fed needs more evidence to keep lower rates i'll give it to em - STOP SPENDING. guess the system i have will help me get by for now. this too shall pass - I hope.

So I guess that dubya hasn't been there long enough for y'all to get upset with him... I imagine that he too will get kind of ripe before its all over. Let's see, just to start.. backtracking on CO2 emissions, uuh... now where did I put my list of campaign promises?...

------------------

Richard Hemmings

i'm not attacking u personally dick as i'm sure your just echoing the liberal media but:

yea w/ our utility bills sky high let's make them even more so. typical - when it come to anything on business or economics dems just don't get it. free markets are a real low priority for them.

by way, CO2 isn't a pollutant - bush errored in including it on the list.

we better end this here biggrin.gif

I myself am not a republican. when it comes to the economy i'm definitely anti-democrat or nader.

Boa,

I think he means just CO not CO2. CarbonMonoxide not CarbonDioxide.

But did anyone notice how Dubya said in his first address "We WILL cut XXXXX taxes." not "I will work with YYYYYY to try to get XXXXX taxes reduced". Then when the cut doesn't happen Slick Willy just threw up his hands saying "I tried!".

t, no the big political debate is CO2, not CO(bad). you'd think it was CO w/ all the hoopla. so it's all moot & stupid. i loathe politics - wish they'd just leave us alone -

repubs on the moral issues & dems on the econ issues. plants & speakers need CO2 to breath biggrin.gif

Hey guys, I just figured it out! Billy Bob does'nt own Klipsch's. We hear him say that, but come on. What does it mean to him when he says "I own Klipsch speakers." He absolutely did not have sex! Yea I feel better now, he means KLH, kinda close!

That or he meant "Lips" Speakers. Any female speakers in the house?