LL World Series?

Tarheel

I didn't get picked up for Little League. I have never faced a baseball pitched so fast and I was like what 10 or 11 years old? They had a 12 year old kid pitching, it was across the plate before I even saw it. I realized then I didn't have the talent to play ball, it didn't stop me from playing pick up games for hours on end but it was the beginning and the end of my career on an organized team.

Thanx, Russ

I didn't get picked up for Little League.

Man...thats not right Russ. I guess I would have survived but that could damage a young kids psyche. Started when I was eight...remember putting a potholder in my glove to keep the fast ones from hurting[:$]

Consolation game and final game today.

When my boys played little league BB it seems that there were always standout players. What was not easy was getting a team developed so that it had consistent solid players throughout the line up. Some of the boys my son played with have gone onto major college baseball schools. But our biggest treat came from Junior All American Football. One of the better players on our team routinely caught rides to and from practices with us. He was Mark Sanchez and now he makes $22 million per year. He was a really nice kid unlike most of the other young sports talents we knew. We always watch the LLWS.