Mallette

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's that white stuff?

Thanx, Russ

Will be interesting to see how our world is in 5 years

Don't worry, the earth will still be here in 5 years. If you are really worried about global warming buy some property about 20 feet above sea level, you'll have beach front in no time!

I´m not talking about gloabal warming, although this year was the "warmest" in average for a long time.( at least in Germany)

There is a shift, if we did it or it is natural is moot, it´s happening. Some places colder and some places warmer. It´s a fact.

The future will be interesting!!!

Welcome to the Global Climate shift!!

Maybe that photo is "doctored" from the files of Climategate. [:o]

i think i'm spoiled, i've forgotten that in December the weather actually changes in some parts of the country. Drive safe, my friends! I spent five years in Michigan and drove like a little old lady in the snow.

• Moderators

" CECAA850"

" It should be here shortly."

Your right the future it is here alread......and there's another although it was only 30 minutes.....I will be back in the future.......... [O]

• Moderators

Exactly what set temperture should the earth have? It's never been one temperture before?

If were not careful with some of these crazy leaders here and in other countries the earth will be about 2000 degrees warmer and radioactive. [:o]

The funny part about everything is, I can remember jumping out of the 2nd story window in Pa. to clear the snow so we could open the door. Who has had a snow storm like this lately? Not counting mountian areas.

The eastern seaboard, just last winter.

Some places colder and some places warmer. It´s a fact.

Exactly what set temperture should the earth have? It's never been one temperture before?

Thanx, Russ

Correct, the earth changes constantly. I´m just speaking out of what I feel since I was a kid. The sommers and winters were different IMO. We have not had a "cold" winter here in Germany in the last 5 to 7 Years....In Pa. as a kid winter was, well winter, very cold and a lot of snow. Here if the snow sticks for 2 to 3 days I am happy.

That is why I think it has little to do with Global Warming in the context of "greenhouse", I just think that it is changing and there is nothing we can do about it...to be taken with a grain of salt.