Baby Cheeks on a La Scala - Home Made Box

BE36

We are getting warmer. I will have to read up on the LPad thanks. The one I was saw was "Boxed in on all sides and was not painted it was plywoodish to match the La Scalas. This is a WAF proposal to enable JBL 2404H on top of my La Scalas. . . it was next to one of your posts Marvel with your Beymas, I tried a search under your Name but could not find it.

We are getting warmer. I will have to read up on the LPad thanks. The one I was saw was "Boxed in on all sides and was not painted it was plywoodish to match the La Scalas. This is a WAF proposal to enable JBL 2404H on top of my La Scalas. . . it was next to one of your posts Marvel with your Beymas, I tried a search under your Name but could not find it.

He doesn't have beyma's[^o)]

Have you considered putting them just under the top part of the bass bin mounted with a bracket? A recent customer of mine with LSII's and an Fc260 horn with BMS drivers, reports that he got the best imaging with his Beyma tweeters mounted this way. To test for imaging, he located the tweeters on a stand, at that height right next to the bass bins.

Greg

I understand Marvel does not have Beymas but in a post He showed a bracket that he made to mount a tweeter on top of his La Scalas, in a post on the same thread there was a picture of a box that some made or puchased that the tweeter fit into on top of the La Scala. The may prove to have the best WAF.

Have you considered putting them just under the top part of the bass bin mounted with a bracket? A recent customer of mine with LSII's and an Fc260 horn with BMS drivers, reports that he got the best imaging with his Beyma tweeters mounted this way. To test for imaging, he located the tweeters on a stand, at that height right next to the bass bins.

Greg

Thanks Greg Great Idea! I have a Pair of La Scala bins that are for restoration/ Mods that I will try this out on someday. Right now in need box that does not involve drilling on my mint pair.