Office system...

oldenough

Nice!

My office system is a very modest Tivoli Audio Model 2 radio, with matching sub and CD player.

I'll have to admit - that little thing actually sounds quite good! I did not pay anywhere near the price they are asking for these things now, though. I think I paid like half of that at the time (and I did buy it brand-new, but something like nearly 6 years ago).

I think the A25s are really nice speakers. Very smooth two way classic sound. Really great value for the money. Especially for this sort of application. I havent checked them out lately but I bought these for a hundred bucks off craigs list and they are perfect,

Josh

Haha... all the 4550s at work finally died and have been replaced.

My home office has an Alesis RA-100 amp powering a pair of JBL 4311s. I have a four input BIAMP stereo preamp, with four computers plugged in. Behind me sits an H/K430 with turntable and cd player feeding a pair of Heresy IIs.

Once in awhile I go to the living room to power up the Moondogs and LaScalas...

Bruce

Haha... all the 4550s at work finally died and have been replaced.

My home office has an Alesis RA-100 amp powering a pair of JBL 4311s. I have a four input BIAMP stereo preamp, with four computers plugged in. Behind me sits an H/K430 with turntable and cd player feeding a pair of Heresy IIs.

Once in awhile I go to the living room to power up the Moondogs and LaScalas...

Bruce

Only once in a while?

I've got a kenwood receiver and turntable feeding into my JBL L46 Sigma's for my home office setup.

It was a pair of tangent 10's before Dire Straits blew them apart :(

This thread needs more pics.

-Josh

If you need speakrs that will fit on your desk, I have the ERA Design 5's. They are just great little speakers. The D4's are also supposed to be very good. Give them a decent source and they just sing. They are also constructed very well. Prices on these has also really come down on Audiogon since I bought mine several years ago.