Help! Bad Electricity?

Moit

Dead on Mike - I guess I was in dead receiver denial. Had that HK 25II since 1992, it had a good run.

Moved my HK 354 to my 2nd system, any AVR recomendation for my main system...all listed in signature.

Thanks for your help Mike.

Not meaning to high jack but I have recently moved into a new home, and now every time I flick a switch or plug something in, That is on that circuit my system pops as well. Any advice is this just bad grounding if so are there other ways to ground the hole circuit or should I just ground individual components.

I have other issues with my system but I was working on another thread when I cam across this one.

duder

I started this post, and I am in a new house as well, experiencing the same.

I have replaced my old HK 25II with a HK 345, and I just finished installing a new Yamaha RX-V465.

All of my hissing and popping issues appear to be corrected. I still feel I have grounding issues with my new house.

Long time HK fan, HATE the HK 345, love the Yamaha.

Thanks for the advice on possible cleaning solutions to my old HK, seems like a temporary solution. I will clean it up and get the neighbor kids into Hi-Fi.