Free Power Cable Test Kit

InVeNtOr

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i may have to cut this testing short. i have been waiting on my new emo gear for what seems like forever. it just arrived and have most of my ET center put back together. i just ordered my RCA plugs so i can make my new processor to amp cables. i also have my gold iec inlets coming in. i will keep the kit out there as long as i can. i do need to tear apart a couple of the cables to make make my new ones. i have some other things that i need to make and do before i can push the power button. so as of right now there is a little bit of time remaing on this kits life.

one of the hang ups is selling my upgraded rc-7 crossover. i would really like that gone and sold so i can do all the crossovers at one time. i don't know what i am going to do if i can't sell it. i have to talk to certain people and hopefully i get good advice.

what i need out of the kit is 3 sets of the 037 connectors. that leaves 2ea 037, 1ea 079, 1ea 046e. it also leaves a tv power cable and 3 pair of rca cables. also of course the cat 6 cables, that i think no one has used yet.....lol.

is any one interested in any of these cables before i destroy them? i don't know what i would sell them for, i guess pm and tell me which ones you want and we will work out a deal. if no one is interested, no big deal, i'll throw them in a box with the rest of my other unused cables. as always, first come first served.

i'll keep everyone posted on what i am doing and my time frame. after i get the kit back, i'll scan and post all the "findings" on here. that way anyone who is interested in power cables and that can use the "search" button should get all the information they need before they buy. that was the purpose of this so i hope it helps people out.

i may have to cut this testing short.

Dang it, I was thinking of giving them another try as an A/B against [:#] the 'other ones coming soon'. Thanks for the opportunity though I appreciate it.

Where are they now?

Like I said I have to get some things done before I can even turn it on. I just ordered my RCA connectors so they wont come in for 2 weeks. Then I have to build them and route them in. Still trying to figure out my power cables and what I can, want, and need to do. Hopefully everyone gets their testing done quick.

I'll keep u all up to date.

CECAA850, your up.

i just spoke to Paul and he is too busy to complete the test. he would need it for several more weeks. he has some conserts he is doing and stuff like that. so he is going to ship out the cable kit monday. he said he has your address.

maybe you and few other people will get a chance before i kill the kit. i can't wait to read all the feed back, very curious. i'll scan and post all the responces once i get it back.

now i just can't figure out what cables i am going to make for me and what i am going to make them out of.......comes down to cost and supplies.