She did it again!

rigma

Beck found these on Craigslist and they weren't to far from us. They are 1980 Cornwall I's oiled walnut with brown grill cloth. They were dirty, but after a nice cleaning, look and sound great. $550 which we thought was a good deal.

post-7441-13819538675742_thumb.jpg

post-7441-13819554020682_thumb.jpg

post-7441-1381956689504_thumb.jpg

We actually got the idea after visiting Mrs Valeria's lovely home and seeing a similar lamp. We bought the horns off Ebay and found the shades at Wally World. We found a PWK logo online and did a reverse image of it and printed it on sticky sided mylar then stuck it to the underside of the shade. The base is two pieces of walnut with routed edges.

• Moderators

We actually got the idea after visiting Mrs Valeria's lovely home and seeing a similar lamp. We bought the horns off Ebay and found the shades at Wally World. We found a PWK logo online and did a reverse image of it and printed it on sticky sided mylar then stuck it to the underside of the shade. The base is two pieces of walnut with routed edges.

Yes, I remember seeing those when we went to Ms. Valerie's....I told dtel when I saw Ms. Valerie's lamp that I wanted a pair.....I guess he didn't listen.....

Maybe I need some pointers from Becky......so I can be a better boss![;)]