Just picked up some amazing mahogany klf-30's on CL

masterxela

Saw them listed for $275. Called immediately, even though it was 10:30pm. Lady said she already had someone call and that they were coming to get them on Wednesday. I said, how about I come tonight and give you $320... Now they're in my living room

Whoooo!

9.5/10, missing one badge, unbelievable

Saw them listed for $275. Called immediately, even though it was 10:30pm. Lady said she already had someone call and that they were coming to get them on Wednesday. I said, how about I come tonight and give you $320... Now they're in my living room

Whoooo!

9.5/10, missing one badge, unbelievable

Let's see some pics!!

You need some coffee or something...

Anyway, why don't people talk about the 3-way magic more around here?

I've owned 2 pair of rf-7's, one dean g'd, and like these better. That midrange horn is unbelievable. By far the most realistic and natural reproduction I've ever heard, especially on percussion.You can feel an attack on a drum head as if there's a set in your living room. Sick

I'm feeling a Dream Theater concert at about 4pm today...

$$$$mokin hot deal. I have been scouring CL for the last 2 yrs looking for some Mahagony (or cherry) KLF30 (or 20s). Closest I have come is some Black Satin 20s for nowhere near as cheap as yours but at least they're geographically resonable. I'm just jonsin' for some wood.

There are deals, and there are killer deals. Yours fits in the latter category.

My brother picked up a pair of oak Forts IIs for FIFTY BUCKS! They're not perfect, but close enough at that price. He also got a perfect pair of KG5.2s for something equally amazing....I think he got them for $80. And not to mention some perfect KG4s for $100.

Deals are out there!

I've owned 2 pair of rf-7's, one dean g'd, and like these better. That midrange horn is unbelievable. By far the most realistic and natural reproduction I've ever heard, especially on percussion

Congrats on your score masterzela. [Y]

What components were you using with your RF-7's........and what are you using now with the 30's?